Experience with Venture Cars?

K20A

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
TS, you would need to register your car within 6 months after securing COE.

andyhtc

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I heard it was Japan factory lower production (from flood?), rush of orders for certain models during low COEs and OMV issues that lead to delay across several models since 4th quarter of last year.

sacrificium

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hey, I bought from Venture Cars as well. Signed agreement in Nov 2018 for Shuttle Petrol. On Sales agreement they promised to deliver latest by Feb 2019 but they only managed to deliver early April 2019. After the promised delivery date still no car delivered u can ask them for courtesy car which they obliged to do so as stated in the agreement.

What happened in the end? Delivered?

birdiehuat95

Reaction score
I heard it was Japan factory lower production (from flood?), rush of orders for certain models during low COEs and OMV issues that lead to delay across several models since 4th quarter of last year.

think situation played a big part too

colddog101

Reaction score
I was told that have to wait for more then a month for car to get the accessories to fix up due to more then 50 car queuing to fix the accessories. Is that real? Do their business really so good that have to wait so long a a VAC ready car?

any of got any insider info?

SBS2716G

Master Member
Reaction score
If buying those MPV (eg. Noah) with 2 auto doors, do be careful. Do ensure that 2 auto doors is stated clearly on contract.

bh10101

Reaction score
more like where is the accessories coming from? all stuck at China airport? :s12::s12:

I was told that have to wait for more then a month for car to get the accessories to fix up due to more then 50 car queuing to fix the accessories. Is that real? Do their business really so good that have to wait so long a a VAC ready car?

colddog101

Reaction score
But will it really take so long? i see other posts that collection of car from the date of COE secured the most only 7 to 10 days...

myviowner

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

1. Bull **** lah
2. Bull **** lah
3. Bull **** lah.

:s13::s13::s13::s13:

I Not Stupid Idiot

Reaction score
Bought my first car from there. Didnt do much research back then.
Would advise you to do your due diligence before signing anything, as with all PI.

Myeddie

Reaction score
haven... they say in their warehouse not at the showroom when i make my booking.. got the COE secured.. but no ETA for the car to be collect..

If your car is VAC ready. They should be able to show you your car. Normal waiting time buying from PI are 3 to 5 months.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.