Qoo10 Deals. (Strictly no referral link) - Part 7

hardwareloveee

Reaction score
Anyone got coupon for $50 off $300 or $30 off $200? Please help! I need to buy a printer for printing notes. My coupon expired. I have $6 off $40 and $3 off $20 to exchange. Do pm me!

Last edited:

yong99

Reaction score
Anyone got message the Qoo10 CS to ask what happened to the Quube? Why no more Quube to catch?

MrAwesomeX

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wonder if china shipping gonna be affected by shenzhen partial lockdown ...

Gonna avoid china shipping during this period.

WTS008

Reaction score
i tempted to use rely for free $20 gift card.

But after seeing the reviews on seedly, can see in those good reviews all like quite fake and short one sentence.

Bad reviews a few but quite descriptive.

End up i just buy $100 gift card for my purchase
I kenna sabo by rely oso. Take until next day den send me decline. So my purchase deal is gone. Ask me to purchase and try again but the base price of item much higher the next day. Jiken..... so end up nv buy

Sent from Samsung SM-G965F using GAGT

Ideasmiths

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I kenna sabo by rely oso. Take until next day den send me decline. So my purchase deal is gone. Ask me to purchase and try again but the base price of item much higher the next day. Jiken..... so end up nv buy

Is it because of the 20% cashback thingie? That one now deduction breakdown is 4 payments while the rely website stated 3.

I signed up using the referral code 1212 (dec 2019 20% promo) and from 5 feb it has changed to 2020 (20% of $75 min or $15). All my multiple tries to buy stuff either decline on the spot or went into 'review' then decline next day 11am....

blusky

Reaction score
So long never win 10 Qcoins.

O0Ujq4i.jpg

vsvs24

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Singpost have improved their delivery. I ordered something just after midnight yesterday and it is in my letterbox at 1pm today. Last week also receive 1 order 2 days after placing order. Both are stamped and today's parcel is quite big so can't be seller put into my letterbox. Definitely by Singpost. :D

tweeety

Reaction score
Singpost have improved their delivery. I ordered something just after midnight yesterday and it is in my letterbox at 1pm today. Last week also receive 1 order 2 days after placing order. Both are stamped and today's parcel is quite big so can't be seller put into my letterbox. Definitely by Singpost. :D

what u ordered?

WTS008

Reaction score
Is it because of the 20% cashback thingie? That one now deduction breakdown is 4 payments while the rely website stated 3.

I signed up using the referral code 1212 (dec 2019 20% promo) and from 5 feb it has changed to 2020 (20% of $75 min or $15). All my multiple tries to buy stuff either decline on the spot or went into 'review' then decline next day 11am....
Im nt too sure the issue oso. Their rejection reason as good as no reason. I only bought 1 item at 170 with my cc.

ELRLEE

Reaction score
Anyone has $50×off $400 purchase vip voucher to spare? Need it to buy my mother bday present..

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.