Experience with Venture Cars?

colddog101

Reaction score
If your car is VAC ready. They should be able to show you your car. Normal waiting time buying from PI are 3 to 5 months.
They provided me the chassis and engine number on the sales agreement paper... but now ask me wait.. :( without a ETA date when the car will get the accessories fix....

Myeddie

Reaction score
They provided me the chassis and engine number on the sales agreement paper... but now ask me wait.. :( without a ETA date when the car will get the accessories fix....

Normally PI don't commit ETA date. I brought my car from Venture also.

Myeddie

Reaction score
how long u waited to collect your car after secured your coe? u bought a VAC ready stock too?

Within 3 months. Non VAC. Car in port only. If VAC they should be able to show u your car.

Last edited:

Orphan

Reaction score
My experience maybe not normal. My car was VAC ready as well. PI (not vincar) actually wrote down everything in the sales contract.

Chassis and engine number, all accesories they are giving me, color I chose for the leather seats, delivery date all written down. 1 bid guaranteed. Entire process went so smoothly until I scared I kenna scammed...

Car was ready for collection after very next bidding 2 weeks later before their promised date with all accessories including sports rims installed, left only bodykit. They sent me pics after each stage of accessories were installed and kept me informed over that 2 weeks. They informed me the bodykit got shipment delay, but I can collect car first, then go back once the kit arrive.

Ahh, so got something didn't go smoothly, now I felt better. I chose to wait for the kit. Took almost 1 more week, so in the end I collected my car within 3 weeks.

colddog101

Reaction score
My experience maybe not normal. My car was VAC ready as well. PI (not vincar) actually wrote down everything in the sales contract.

Chassis and engine number, all accesories they are giving me, color I chose for the leather seats, delivery date all written down. 1 bid guaranteed. Entire process went so smoothly until I scared I kenna scammed...

Car was ready for collection after very next bidding 2 weeks later before their promised date with all accessories including sports rims installed, left only bodykit. They sent me pics after each stage of accessories were installed and kept me informed over that 2 weeks. They informed me the bodykit got shipment delay, but I can collect car first, then go back once the kit arrive.

Ahh, so got something didn't go smoothly, now I felt better. I chose to wait for the kit. Took almost 1 more week, so in the end I collected my car within 3 weeks.
Sad... my just tell me will update me once there is slot to get my car install all the accessories. just keep saying that due to CNY sales they got 40 to 50 in the queue to get their accessories to be install, no estimate time given to me at all.. but during the purchase stage told me that the car will get ready 1 week after coe secured end up secured liao become diff story...

Orphan

Reaction score
Sad... my just tell me will update me once there is slot to get my car install all the accessories. just keep saying that due to CNY sales they got 40 to 50 in the queue to get their accessories to be install, no estimate time given to me at all.. but during the purchase stage told me that the car will get ready 1 week after coe secured end up secured liao become diff story...

Bang table and say they promised you 1 week after CoE. Insist they give you in 1 week.

Alternate idea - ask them what accessories already installed and what haven't install. Ask if you can collect the car first, then you come back when they are ready to install the rest of the accessories.

Or ask them to refund the cost of the accessories, you go outside workshop to do (Coilovers, HU, Rear Cam, Dash cam, Solar film, Sports Rims, Leather upholstery, all can easily do outside and can get even better ones, but you need to spend a bit of time).

carey

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
To give you words of comfort, some AD takes 5 months to deliver cars too, esp the popular models

I suggest you call the PI to ask for a deliver date as COE can last only for 6 mths

That's true

I previously bought from C&C - delivery took 3 months as they only put together the car in Germany once we confirmed all the options :D

colddog101

Reaction score
That's true

I previously bought from C&C - delivery took 3 months as they only put together the car in Germany once we confirmed all the options :D
Mine is VAC ready stock.. so the expectation was 7 to 10 day after COE secured. which i saw other post mention to get VAC ready stock cause faster. end up it turn differently.. so some how a bit regret for not getting from another PI..

andyhtc

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Likely your car has not been cleared at the port. This is quite common for PI. Accessories typically just need 2-3 days to fix once the car is cleared.

colddog101

Reaction score
If the Chassis and engine number given to you was different from the sales agreement from. what does that mean??

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.