Wireless bluetooth EAR BUDS recommendations

lenseview

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Actually, I feel the tuning of the driver is more important than the codec. And also, actually iphone is better when your source file is aac as it transmits to the tws buds direct without re-encoding. Android re-encodes everything.

Thats true. On the tuning of drivers. But having aptx hd is a plus as well. Aptx hd at least can support 24 bit flac. Not all of the songs on my phone is 24bit but around 1/4 of them is. Just hope to enjoy 24bit flac without the hassle of wires. :D

Aac is for apple. Well, its apple. Apple device playing alac to tws using aac codec. Thats the best for apple.

Last edited:

wizardmao

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Do you guys download/burn/rip songs and put in phone nowadays or use paid service like apple music, youtube music, spotify etc?

I suppose codec wouldnt matter much when its from paid stream service?

On the other hand about samsung phones.. my old spare s8 actually has a feature that sometimes could be useful. It can connect to two different bluetooth device and output audio simultaneously. Not sure whether most other phones have this or not:s11:

chesterqw

Great Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Ya. Your xiao mi supports aptx hd as well? So why cant i say samsung flagship doesnt aptx hd is a joke? So why cant i compare samsung flagship against other brands flagship? Or are you implying samsung flagship is cheaper than most of other brands flagship? :crazy:

Nah man, Xiaomi flagship is cheaper :s13:

JAson1980

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Do you guys download/burn/rip songs and put in phone nowadays or use paid service like apple music, youtube music, spotify etc?

On the other hand about samsung phones.. my old spare s8 actually has a feature that sometimes could be useful. It can connect to two different bluetooth device and output audio simultaneously. Not sure whether most other phones have this or not:s11:

I think most modern smart phones can link up to 2 bluetooth devices at the same time ba

chesterqw

Great Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score

Tidal master quality :X
Spotify premium is ok as well
Ripping CDs you own
High Res legally downloaded music is good as well

wizardmao

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hawei can link uo to 2 wireless buds, but music will only come out of 1 set. Not sure if need to do setting anot

Your link means pair? What im referring to is samsung phones have this feature that can output audio to two different bluetooth device at same time.

JAson1980

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Your link means pair? What im referring to is samsung phones have this feature that can output audio to two different bluetooth device at same time.

Oic, yeah it can pair up to 2 set of buds, but when i try, only 1 set has output.

I am not sure if we can do some setting for it to output to 2 set of buds.

ksksksks

Reaction score
11 hours leh. :s13:

Don’t think getting.. lack anc.
Think for anyone considering 75t. This could be better option.

tohchr

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
11 hours leh.
:s13:

Don’t think getting.. lack anc.
Think for anyone considering 75t. This could be better option.

I used hear thru most of the time instead of ANC. That's why it's on my list. Yes, saw the 11 hours, that's very long.

Gadgetfreakloh

Reaction score
How is Sennheiser Momentum TW? Any commend? How does it compare to Jabra Elite 75t?

Momentum is still the king of TW for sound. However short comings are battery life, fitting issue. After getting so much TW after the momentum. I still go back to it and still pretty much amazed by the sound.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.