View Single Post
Old 12-02-2020, 04:38 PM   #3461
lilycll

Hit at RWS $67k+ was still new to CC at that time, didn't understand how it paid, just remember I caught many blue fishes during the FG.

On my previous trip on GD, I did noticed CCs were a bit loose, I made from CC but I have no luck playing CFLL, however, CFLL generously gave away 2 major JPs $32k+ and $16k+ respectively.

I am really puzzle with the Grand JP of FaFaFa/Huang Long, it has been 23 months since my first visit to GD on March 2018, the Grand prize was $40k and till date it just slightly over $110k+, slow accumulation and never want to give out.

Cancelled my Genting Highland trip. I was planing to switch my game times at RWS, now seems like many are avoiding RWS and GD seems to be the safest place for the time being.
Amazing $67k+ at RWS. You must be playing at least 10cts to 50cts or max bet 10cts 500cr $50/spin to get that amount. Heard RWS someone hit FH Blue Fishes 72x (33222combi) bet max 500cr 50cts ($250/spin) on 2nd spin handpay $216k, and highest pay was $300k+. These are old story long ago and I am more interested to know the recent best ones on GD.

Were you or someone else got the 2 majors from CFLL?

Once a while tried FaFaFa/Huang Long and agree was a slow game maybe lesser player. Once I noticed a very funny game. It was a Huang Long machine but when the JP selection appeared was FaFaFa choosing Panda, Lion, Dragon or CSY instead of the 4 ancients mythological creatures.

RWS already had 2nd case so be careful.
lilycll is offline   Reply With Quote