View Single Post
Old 12-02-2020, 06:37 PM   #2
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 358
Yes, you will need to add the foreigner as your occupier (child as well). My hubby is a foreigner and I was required to add that in for my BTO . Btw, If u marry in Singapore, how could you dont declare your marital status? Systems are linked..... unless your marriage is registered overseas and a manual update to govt is required
filumfu is offline   Reply With Quote