【SERIOUS] The failure of the gahmen in the nCov debacle

laopokcar_g

Banned
Reaction score
Serious, your kpi is most open how many threads?

:)
I no kpi la. I am no a IB dog hungry for that dollar. I have dignity and it's not measured by money.

I am basically summarising all my previous observations, in a less emotional and more serious tone.

Sent from POFMA - I Am The Truth. Oh, What's The Point Of Your Question? using GAGT

Ifritus

Banned
Reaction score
TS, you forgot to add - giving the green light to go ahead with many cluster-**** events and the only measure they put in place to "prevent" coronavirus is enforcing useless temperature checks when evidence already shown that an infected is still contagious even if she or he is not asymptomatic.

laopokcar_g

Banned
Reaction score
TS, you forgot to add - giving the green light to go ahead with many cluster-**** events and the only measure they put in place to "prevent" coronavirus is enforcing useless temperature checks when evidence already shown that an infected is still contagious even if she or he is not asymptomatic.
Yes they love the bs no sick no masks theory.

But fact is many 'healthy' people are asymptomatic and haven't we seen spread from seemingly 'healthy' people to people whom I guess had no masks?

Sent from POFMA - I Am The Truth. Oh, What's The Point Of Your Question? using GAGT

HandTired

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I have always voted for PAP and will continue to do so for many years to come; and try to convince everyone around moi to do so too.

laopokcar_g

Banned
Reaction score
I have always voted for PAP and will continue to do so for many years to come; and try to convince everyone around moi to do so too.
OK so u think they did well in this?

Jian19

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
In crisis ask the ppl to unite with them

Peace time bring more FT in to replace chiu !

fox1

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You must be hitting KPI soon?

73BqNRS.jpg

danny8x8

Banned
Reaction score
Tldr.... Heng you used bold for paragraph header. Only read those in bold and I agree.

laopokcar_g

Banned
Reaction score
You must be hitting KPI soon?

73BqNRS.jpg

Almost la.

But if they continue to fk up daily, can't blame me for having more and more KPI?

I am only as critical as they are inept

kaisoz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The G never say anything, so according to Pogba rule, it must not be true.

Will this thread get Pogbaed?

giphy.gif

laopokcar_g

Banned
Reaction score
In crisis ask the ppl to unite with them

Peace time bring more FT in to replace chiu !
They are honestly only very good in two things during this debacle

1) blaming sinkies
Eg supermarket raid, discriminating healthcare workers

2) asking for unity when sh1t hits the fan.

focus1974

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
TS, instead of looking at the failure of the govt..

why not look at the 70%'s failure in not recognizing this govt is not suitable for singaporeans.

Tokyomelon

Banned
Reaction score
A few points.

SG isn’t the second favorite destination for tiong tourists. That would be Japan. HOWEVER, Sg received the second highest number of Wuhan escapees before Wuhan was locked down. This is an important point. Because if PAP had the initiative to ban Wuhan issued passport holders from entering, by taking a super proactive approach after we had been battle scarred from SARS, we would not be in this state. Why do we know that? Simple. All the cases were people from Wuhan all the way to case 1 to case 18, I think only the 19th case - the first local transmissions with no travel history to China - was the group of people who got infected by a Guangxi tour group at the Chinese health products shop Yong Thai Hang.

Another point u should add to your notes is the obviously disorganized, haphazard way of the incompetent task force. As if it’s not bad enough that they’re just reacting, they’re disorganized and messy.

Why are the suspected cases just anyhow going to any clinic all over the island, and turning up in any hospital they wish?? Why isn’t there one designated hospital assigned to handle it the way TTSH and later SGH were the designated hospitals for SARS? Now we have these Wuhan carriers in all the hospitals they even show up in private hospitals! The tourists can be informed at the airport which hospital to go to.

Taiwan even has a hot line that suspected carriers can call for assistance and they’ll be picked up from there.

Please add these to your notes.

Last edited:

laopokcar_g

Banned
Reaction score
TS, instead of looking at the failure of the govt..

why not look at the 70%'s failure in not recognizing this govt is not suitable for singaporeans.
I think this issue has woken up a lot of Singaporeans.

They finally see that the gahmen is pretty clueless, wasn't decisive and when it mattered most (like masks supply), they chose to just nag and not put systems in place

I blame the 70% for encouraging complacency in the whites for many many years.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.