High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
gahmen neh fail coz nose such thing as ncov
voting pap nao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
will review hao they handle covid-19

Travis_Touchdown

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think this issue has woken up a lot of Singaporeans.

They finally see that the gahmen is pretty clueless, wasn't decisive and when it mattered most (like masks supply), they chose to just nag and not put systems in place

I blame the 70% for encouraging complacency in the whites for many many years.

Sent from POFMA - I Am The Truth. Oh, What's The Point Of Your Question? using GAGT

I think you will be amazed... Check out the youtube comments below the speeches made by them... endless praises and confidence.. :o

only_lonely

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Leadership issue perhaps.
Imagine in office u have your kpi to Cheong sales, its time to present everybody the sales budget and plan. Suddenly logistics side disaster but big boss never ask you to stop current job and never tell u even u stop those planned tasks it won't affect your kpi. So sales team continue to Cheong sales target. In the end tiok burnt. Whole village burnt and gone.
Blame who. No blaming culture please.
If the sales team dare to voice out to big boss hey I think we need to help logistics team first. Then this won't happend.
If leader quick enough to tell sales team okay its okay stop your current task, let's help eash other. This won't be happend too.
We suay. We have both side failed. Blame us lah. 70%.

kaisoz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I can tell you, but what's the point of this question? :crazy:
DxeIFHv.gif

laopokcar_g

Banned
Reaction score
A few points.

SG isn’t the second favorite destination for tiong tourists. That would be Japan. HOWEVER, Sg received the second highest number of Wuhan escapees before Wuhan was locked down. This is an important point. Because if PAP had the initiative to ban Wuhan issued passport holders from entering, by taking a super proactive approach after we had been battle scarred from SARS, we would not be in this state. Why do we know that? Simple. All the cases were people from Wuhan all the way to 18, I think only the 19th case was the group of Singaporeans who got infected by a Guangxi tour group.

Another point u should add to your notes is the obviously disorganized, haphazard way of the incompetent task force. As if it’s not bad enough that they’re just reacting, they’re disorganized and messy.

Why are the suspected cases just anyhow going to any clinic all over the island, and turning up in any hospital they wish?? Why isn’t there one designated hospital assigned to handle it the way TTSH and later SGH were the designated hospitals for SARS? Now we have these Wuhan carriers in all the hospitals they even show up in private hospitals! The tourists can be informed at the airport which hospital to go to.

Taiwan even has a hot line that suspected carriers can call for assistance and they’ll be picked up from there.

Please add these to your notes.
Thanks.

The ban on Wuhan was too late on hindsight but what cheesed me off most was the attitude of the gahmen. Instead of addressing the issue they just conveniently called us xenophobic. Now gan says to prepare for the worst, thinking back would wong and ong regret saying back then not to over react?

There is no daily conference, no fixed time to release data. Even the PM Lee pep talk was all fluff.

I think their battle strategy is to downplay this and eventually let u think this is just twice the mortality rate of a common cold

But surely 8 of 50 cases in ICU is not the sign of a common cold?

Sent from POFMA - I Am The Truth. Oh, What's The Point Of Your Question? using GAGT

laopokcar_g

Banned
Reaction score
Leadership issue perhaps.
Imagine in office u have your kpi to Cheong sales, its time to present everybody the sales budget and plan. Suddenly logistics side disaster but big boss never ask you to stop current job and never tell u even u stop those planned tasks it won't affect your kpi. So sales team continue to Cheong sales target. In the end tiok burnt. Whole village burnt and gone.
Blame who. No blaming culture please.
If the sales team dare to voice out to big boss hey I think we need to help logistics team first. Then this won't happend.
If leader quick enough to tell sales team okay its okay stop your current task, let's help eash other. This won't be happend too.
We suay. We have both side failed. Blame us lah. 70%.
Hahaha the sales team is the whites driving recklessly fast

The ops team is the blue team co driver wanting to slap some sense into the speeding driver.

But the Co driver hands are tied by the rest of the 70+ white passengers

So the moral of the story?

huihong

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No blame culture
We did what we could
Time to look forward
We lacked foresight
We will improve
We tried our best
Nobody could have predicted it
Whats done is done
We need to fight this together
Its beyond our control
You cannot fight nature
Do good do together
Once in 50 years
We have to integrate with foreigners
We cannot afford to be xenophobic
There is no need to panic
So far we have done well
Stay calm, carry on in work and life
Make sure our systems run smoothly
It's like a flu
Only 0.2% mortality rate
It's not as deadly as SARS
No need to wear mask if you are healthy
Limited community spread
With you for you for Singapore

kaisoz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think this issue has woken up a lot of Singaporeans.

They finally see that the gahmen is pretty clueless, wasn't decisive and when it mattered most (like masks supply), they chose to just nag and not put systems in place

I blame the 70% for encouraging complacency in the whites for many many years.

There was a little swing against PAP in 2011 elections.

Everything was back to normal though in 2015 election.

We shall see in the upcoming elections. Hope for the best, prepare for the worst.

In the meantime, its best to

giphy.gif

laopokcar_g

Banned
Reaction score
There was a little swing against PAP in 2011 elections.

Everything was back to normal though in 2015 election.

We shall see in the upcoming elections. Hope for the best, prepare for the worst.

In the meantime, its best to

giphy.gif
The 2015 was riding on someone's death

vai_fan

Master Member
Reaction score
i made a mistake..

but i will give them another chance!

please do better in the next 5 years

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.