Manchester United - Theatre of Dreams - Part 36

Status
Not open for further replies.

ItsmeagainhK

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If Pogba is sold for 120m, who would you guys want to see coming in and at what price ?

I reckon Jack Grealish at 50m if AV gets relegated and possibly a right winger in Sancho... Then again Sancho might not even wanna come if there is no Champions League. I foresee Sancho going to Chelsea if they get UCL. I did see some articles a few days ago that Ziyech of Ajax is available below 40m. How on earth are clubs not going for him i wonder why.

Sigh. Indeed Ziyech is going to Chelsea. Fabrizio romano just released the news.

fat_boyz

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Have to see pogba when he return how is his performance liao. No one want to pay 120M for a sick chicken.

not sure got team want to pay 80m for now.

The Euro 2020 is coming up. He will prob stop his malingering just so he can make the French squad. We'd get decent football from him in the last 2 months of the season before selling him. He time everything swee swee. That's the type of cheesepie he and his agent are.

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
“It’s true that I’d have preferred it if he’d told me directly, there’s no need to say it in front of everybody. After that, you definitely want to prove him wrong,” Martial

“He didn’t start me during the first few games and each time I came on, I scored. In the end, he told me: ‘You see, now you understand what I wanted’.

“It can get to you. You just want to show him you deserve to be on the pitch.”

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
unfortunately we have too many of such babies that are protected by club top management as "valuable assets"
what's worse is people thinking its more toxic for the manager to call out these babies' behaviors.

considering how managers are always the first to get the wrath from fans n media, why should any manager keep it behind closed doors and let these babies continue their crap on/off the pitch, den eventually cost their jobs.

Lingard made a lewd video to anger the mass, that he learn to quiet down and do damage control.
do we need all these babies to learn it thru such incidents? or is it better the manager call them out first.
Strawberry generation :vijayadmin:

Last edited:

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The Euro 2020 is coming up. He will prob stop his malingering just so he can make the French squad. We'd get decent football from him in the last 2 months of the season before selling him. He time everything swee swee. That's the type of cheesepie he and his agent are.

as long got buyer and able to recoup what utd paid for then its good enough. can use the money to buy grealish or maddison plus one number 9 striker.

thenakedshades

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
unfortunately we have too many of such babies that are protected by club top management as "valuable assets"
what's worse is people thinking its more toxic for the manager to call out these babies' behaviors.

considering how managers are always the first to get the wrath from fans n media, why should any manager keep it behind closed doors and let these babies continue their crap on/off the pitch, den eventually cost their jobs.

Lingard made a lewd video to anger the mass, that he learn to quiet down and do damage control.
do we need all these babies to learn it thru such incidents? or is it better the manager call them out first.

“It’s true that I’d have preferred it if he’d told me directly, there’s no need to say it in front of everybody. After that, you definitely want to prove him wrong,” Martial

“He didn’t start me during the first few games and each time I came on, I scored. In the end, he told me: ‘You see, now you understand what I wanted’.

“It can get to you. You just want to show him you deserve to be on the pitch.”

Strawberry generation :vijayadmin:

Please don't insult French Pele and also the brilliant footballing brains behind this great club. :D

dennis7w7

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sigh. Indeed Ziyech is going to Chelsea. Fabrizio romano just released the news.

Wouldn’t want Ziyech in the team. He is too lightweight.

And he sulk a lot. As if we already have a constantly sulking Martial isn’t enough.

ItsmeagainhK

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wouldn’t want Ziyech in the team. He is too lightweight.

And he sulk a lot. As if we already have a constantly sulking Martial isn’t enough.

My thoughts on Ziyech is that he is experienced, of good age (26) can contribute in the next 4 years or so, played in UCL, i think performing well and the best part is that he is available quite "cheap" for a person of his stats and contribution lol.

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So if it’s not happening nail on your kkj?

high chance ole will still be manager next season. woody give ole top 6 target for this season. quite easy to achieve since all the other teams also like to drop points.

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
OqpR8ec.jpg

Chelsea fast hand fast leg already bought a good player.

We slow like ****.

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
oh look. the club that has been failing for 6-7 years, that thinks next summer is important, still haven't make a move :s13:

spykid

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Slow like feck? WTF? Didn't the club only just bought Bruno Fernandes in the recent January transfer window and Chelsea didn't buy any?

Some of you are really clowns

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.