DAE 2020

ongps@ti.com

Reaction score
Understand that the JAE posting is out. So the next phase is DAE 2020; just checking that any Poly starts to call for interview? Anyone here being called up for interview?

Imasloth

Reaction score
I applied for all poly during mid-Jan, haven't gotten any calls or email yet. :( I'm ex-poly btw.

ongps@ti.com

Reaction score
Frankly I'm not sure how many people RP took in Phase 1 vs Phase 2. But the interview for phase 1 starts on Feb 12 to Feb 14. I havent gotten any email asking me to attend interview. i did applied for JAE 2020 for Poly courses but not successful. hoping that i can get into via DAE route instead. I also gotten reply from NYP and that they have rejected my DAE. Let share our thoughts and continue to uphold and encourage each other. Am quite anxious.....

selinaa

Reaction score
Frankly I'm not sure how many people RP took in Phase 1 vs Phase 2. But the interview for phase 1 starts on Feb 12 to Feb 14. I havent gotten any email asking me to attend interview. i did applied for JAE 2020 for Poly courses but not successful. hoping that i can get into via DAE route instead. I also gotten reply from NYP and that they have rejected my DAE. Let share our thoughts and continue to uphold and encourage each other. Am quite anxious.....

omg same. i was unsuccessful in my jae posting :( originally got eae but i got d7 maths ://

menacee

Reaction score
same... applied during phase 1 but have yet to receive an email. But not all shortlisted applicants have to go through an interview

rhymeswithbanana

Reaction score
some ppl got their interview emails from RP at 1:25am but i didn’t get mine. i applied for business courses with 22 points. D7 for both math and eng

Imasloth

Reaction score

Omg now I'm really worried. Haven't gotten any emails from any poly. Just praying that I get into a course. :(

kkkkkk1234565

Reaction score
i got invited for a dae interview too for biomed , pharma sci and common science program at RP too.. anyone knows what are the questions they are gonna ask?? thks

but i saw the intake like all fully taken.... like no more vacancies for DAE ppl... any seniors know what is the questions gonna be like?? Thanks!!

menacee

Reaction score
i applied for media production and design, masscom and arts & theatre management. but i only got called up for masscom

Imasloth

Reaction score
i got invited for a dae interview too for biomed , pharma sci and common science program at RP too.. anyone knows what are the questions they are gonna ask?? thks

but i saw the intake like all fully taken.... like no more vacancies for DAE ppl... any seniors know what is the questions gonna be like?? Thanks!!

Woah omg I applied the same exact courses as you!! Sadly, I didn't get an invitation. :(

selinaa

Reaction score
i applied for media production and design, masscom and arts & theatre management. but i only got called up for masscom

hey! mind sharing your score? i want to apply for arts & theatre management as well

kkkkkk1234565

Reaction score
Woah omg I applied the same exact courses as you!! Sadly, I didn't get an invitation. :(

woah really??!! Mind sharing what is your score?? I heard that if your score is better than the cop then there is no interview... haha i still got to think of the possible qns for the interview haha

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.