econsmagic

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can switch to 4231 and 442 plan b and c next season

Sent from Samsung SM-N960F using GAGT

darrentsh

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
getting a bit stacked. and i dont think werner wan to play 2nd fiddle to bobby.

maybe we are going 4-5-1 or 4-4-2 liao. preparing for next season liao. our play style prolly kana analysed like siao by our oppositions liao.

Good to have few variants. Klopp always looking to improvise. Klopp need to convince him abt playing time though. I am sure he can sort it out and fit him in his plan. He is only 23, long term he is the main guy.

Medicated Oil

Honorary Member
Reaction score
getting a bit stacked. and i dont think werner wan to play 2nd fiddle to bobby.

maybe we are going 4-5-1 or 4-4-2 liao. preparing for next season liao. our play style prolly kana analysed like siao by our oppositions liao.

No worries.
I guess Timo will need one season to fit into our play system.
Unless he is damn good and scoring like Haaland, Klopp will give him time to blend in with the squad.
The formation thing will not be a issue.

Grandturismo

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Good to have few variants. Klopp always looking to improvise. Klopp need to convince him abt playing time though. I am sure he can sort it out and fit him in his plan. He is only 23, long term he is the main guy.

He sure got chance when Afcon starts

Carnage

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
He does not fit our style now. Robertson is world class because Mane covers for him when he's bombing down the left. Coutinho does not do that, never did. When he played for us he was the focal point. Balls go through the middle to him for him to feed the others. His style has not changed since he joined Barca or BM, even when they were winning or losing, he never really changed. Does not press. He is a prime example of a luxury player like Ozil. World class talent but cannot be a part of a team with a defined style. Ozil was good when Wenger was manager due to the style of play that suits him but under Unai and even now under Arteta, Ozil cannot enforce himself into games. Coutinho is like that too. When your team is not good, in trouble, can turn to them for moments of magic, but for a consistent style, you cannot use them well.

I beg to differ.

Coutinho did press hard but he can't last the entire game. He slows after the hour mark, that's why he rarely finishes games and always off before the 75th minute mark.

In fact now that more and more clubs are packing defenses against us and allow us more time on the ball, the role of a traditional number 10 becomes more important.

Eureka75

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
5xSJQNa.jpg

Not related to football but for those people who want to go Liverpool for Pokemon Go Safari Zone

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Football is returning this Sunday!

Sent from Henabi virus using GAGT

darrentsh

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Liverpool have informed Borussia Dortmund of their desire to sign Jadon Sancho this summer, with the German club expected to demand at least £100million for the 19-year-old England forward. (DominicKing_DM)

Liverpool are about to enter into a club-record kit deal with Sancho's sponsors Nike, and will hope manager Jurgen Klopp's connections with Dortmund, who he led for seven years, will work in their favour in pursuit of Sancho.

darrentsh

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Jurgen Klopp will hold talks with Mohamed Salah after Egypt declared they want to pick him for this summer's Tokyo Olympics. (Dominic King)

Salah would miss Liverpool's pre-season and the start of the campaign. The final decision on Salah's involvement will be left to the player.

kashanai

Reaction score
I don’t think he will. Probably choose between AFCON or this.

Otherwise he will miss too many games for Liverpool

Jurgen Klopp will hold talks with Mohamed Salah after Egypt declared they want to pick him for this summer's Tokyo Olympics. (Dominic King)

Salah would miss Liverpool's pre-season and the start of the campaign. The final decision on Salah's involvement will be left to the player.

Eraval

Master Member
Reaction score
I beg to differ.

Coutinho did press hard but he can't last the entire game. He slows after the hour mark, that's why he rarely finishes games and always off before the 75th minute mark.

In fact now that more and more clubs are packing defenses against us and allow us more time on the ball, the role of a traditional number 10 becomes more important.

I think we cannot afford to let someone like Coutinho be in the team and always must sub out after 60th or 75th min. Mane and Robertson press the whole game de, our countless late goals is because the whole team is that way right now. When opponent tire, we chiong them. I myself can't see Coutinho doing that in our current team. Of course if Klopp agrees to his return I am sure he has his own idea of how to use him but personally, I never want to see Coutinho put on a LFC shirt again. Snake.

I think you are right in that a traditional 10 is useful for us in doing something different when we are in a rut, ie. against Aston Villa that kind, we need something special to open the deadlock. A James Maddison kind also works. We will see bah, if Havertz rumour is true, even better.

s7460597

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think we cannot afford to let someone like Coutinho be in the team and always must sub out after 60th or 75th min. Mane and Robertson press the whole game de, our countless late goals is because the whole team is that way right now. When opponent tire, we chiong them. I myself can't see Coutinho doing that in our current team. Of course if Klopp agrees to his return I am sure he has his own idea of how to use him but personally, I never want to see Coutinho put on a LFC shirt again. Snake.

I think you are right in that a traditional 10 is useful for us in doing something different when we are in a rut, ie. against Aston Villa that kind, we need something special to open the deadlock. A James Maddison kind also works. We will see bah, if Havertz rumour is true, even better.

Jadon can also fit. Very young, talented.

GunzerX

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Liverpool have informed Borussia Dortmund of their desire to sign Jadon Sancho this summer, with the German club expected to demand at least £100million for the 19-year-old England forward. (DominicKing_DM)

Liverpool are about to enter into a club-record kit deal with Sancho's sponsors Nike, and will hope manager Jurgen Klopp's connections with Dortmund, who he led for seven years, will work in their favour in pursuit of Sancho.

A transfer of Sancho and Werner will be a successful window.

wadsad

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score

sign. no need think. this one more straightforward than werner.

english somemore. got taiji from brexit no need scared.

ichinisan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
A transfer of Sancho and Werner will be a successful window.

How are they gonna lineup with them?

If Salah and Mane stay in the club next season, they will have three wingers. Maybe Salah as a second striker or attacking midfielder?

Grandturismo

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How are they gonna lineup with them?

If Salah and Mane stay in the club next season, they will have three wingers. Maybe Salah as a second striker or attacking midfielder?

Salah and Mane will be away for Afcon, they going to miss quite a number of games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.