iPhone 11/11 Pro Accessories Show Case Thread

Charlie_Zhan

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any good tempered glass screen protector to recommend? The one i'm currently using not good. Some parts of the screen does not register, need to press 2nd time, or three/ four times especially during gaming. No budget.

:spin:

if no budget constraints then get this. imos sapphire. 538rmb. made in taiwan.

pP4teKd.jpg

STiTUNED

Reaction score
FR for PSAJ

Overall 7.5/10

Silm, grippy but exposed bottom & side buttons. Cfm plus chop tio zuay zuay scratches...

Caudabe Sheath otw ...

Abit overrated I must say. But it's chio lah...

Last edited:

LIN_JOEL

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
PSAJ got warranty?
I just realized there's a crack at the bottom left of the case.
Never dropped or hit my phone with case before.....

porky_88

Reaction score
newbie/virgin pasting TP SP

- iphone 11 with Spigen full screen TP from Souky
- issue: bubbles along screen edge and corners

ok... virgin TP sP job here. with the included alignment kit .. no issues. But I have lots of bubbles small ones and thin long stretches along the edges of the screen. corners too. gently pushing out doesn;t seems to work. So should i give it some time to sort itself out? Or take out and re-paste? Doesn't seems to have any dust under the glass which is a good thing.

So suggestions?

ksksksks

Reaction score
I do get them as well. Keep squeezing them out by rubbing towards the edges

If still can’t can lift up and use the dust sticker on the affected area and paste again.

newbie/virgin pasting TP SP

- iphone 11 with Spigen full screen TP from Souky
- issue: bubbles along screen edge and corners

ok... virgin TP sP job here. with the included alignment kit .. no issues. But I have lots of bubbles small ones and thin long stretches along the edges of the screen. corners too. gently pushing out doesn;t seems to work. So should i give it some time to sort itself out? Or take out and re-paste? Doesn't seems to have any dust under the glass which is a good thing.

So suggestions?

porky_88

Reaction score
finally... all done
iphone 11 with
- power support air jacket - rubber black
- spigen full screen TG SP
- spigen camera protector TG

overall feel is soft, grippy, still very slim and looks like a different phone to naked iphone 11

Notes:
1) getting the bubbles out was a pita! ... give it a few hours and most of the bubbles sorts itself out. then after that patiently massage the remaining bubbles out. alignment is perfect w the kit and looks like it is without any SP (for my old ageing eyes at least)
2) the spigen SP is SMOOTH! the coating is really power... no finger prints, no smudges!
3) with the SP on. the PSAJ screen lips are a hair (barely) protruding. so on the whole feel is almost flush.
4) there is a very small gap all around between SP and the casing for the screen, So there will be dust. Have a lens blower handy
5) contrary to what some have said, the casing does have a tinny bit of flex on the sides around the centre potion (for iphone 11), i suspect 11 pro may not have the issue and max will definitely have this flex especially if u grip it around the middle section. it is easy to remove. search for the video on youtube.
6) the spigen camera protector changes the look of the camera model quite a bit and i like it. But the camera protector does protrude very slightly from the casing. imho, this is highly optional. and if it drops off somehow... i may not buy another one. Also the camera protect surround is sticky and attracts dust (sticks to it)

very very happy with the casing and SP combo....

Last edited:

Charlie_Zhan

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
finally... all done
iphone 11 with

overall feel is soft, grippy, still very slim and looks like a different phone to naked iphone 11

Notes:
1) getting the bubbles out was a pita! ... give it a few hours and most of the bubbles sorts itself out. then after that patiently massage the remaining bubbles out. alignment is perfect w the kit and looks like it is without any SP (for my old ageing eyes at least)
2) the spigen SP is SMOOTH! the coating is really power... no finger prints, no smudges!
3) with the SP on. the PSAJ screen lips are a hair (barely) protruding. so on the whole feel is almost flush.
4) there is a very small gap all around between SP and the casing for the screen, So there will be dust. Have a lens blower handy
5) contrary to what some have said, the casing does have a tinny bit of flex on the sides around the centre potion (for iphone 11), i suspect 11 pro may not have the issue and max will definitely have this flex especially if u grip it around the middle section. it is easy to remove. search for the video on youtube.
6) the spigen camera protector changes the look of the camera model quite a bit and i like it. But the camera protector does protrude very slightly from the casing. imho, this is highly optional. and if it drops off somehow... i may not buy another one. Also the camera protect surround is sticky and attracts dust (sticks to it)

you should have saved the money on spigen camera protector and bought the sapphire lens rim from imos or hoda instead.

porky_88

Reaction score
you should have saved the money on spigen camera protector and bought the sapphire lens rim from imos or hoda instead.

hummm... from apple specs.."Sapphire crystal lens cover". so not really concerned about scratching the lens. But the surrounding glass... is a different matter...
But i agree with you. should have save the money and brought a proper type-c to lightning cable

STiTUNED

Reaction score
finally... all done
iphone 11 with

Notes:

Got em at which shop ?

porky_88

Reaction score
where to find good, cheap and mfi certified type c to lightning cable?
baseus not mfi certified right? tried to find ugreen... but no good and cheap listing on qoo10.
any others to recommend? looking for long - 1m and short -25cm..

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.