Liverpool Forum (Anfield) - Part 26

Status
Not open for further replies.

darrentsh

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Update @TimoWerner & @LFC: The release clause of Werner at @DieRotenBullen has to be activated from Liverpool til the end of April to buy him for the transfer fee of 55 til 60 Million Euros. Our Story @SPORTBILD

relacker

Banned
Reaction score
Update @TimoWerner & @LFC: The release clause of Werner at @DieRotenBullen has to be activated from Liverpool til the end of April to buy him for the transfer fee of 55 til 60 Million Euros. Our Story @SPORTBILD

45 mil pound? Thats dirt cheap for a class player

relacker

Banned
Reaction score
Jurgen always have soft spot for ex-players de..look at Goetze and Kagawa you know liao

I think we cannot afford to let someone like Coutinho be in the team and always must sub out after 60th or 75th min. Mane and Robertson press the whole game de, our countless late goals is because the whole team is that way right now. When opponent tire, we chiong them. I myself can't see Coutinho doing that in our current team. Of course if Klopp agrees to his return I am sure he has his own idea of how to use him but personally, I never want to see Coutinho put on a LFC shirt again. Snake.

I think you are right in that a traditional 10 is useful for us in doing something different when we are in a rut, ie. against Aston Villa that kind, we need something special to open the deadlock. A James Maddison kind also works. We will see bah, if Havertz rumour is true, even better.

FeNgZhEnG

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Mbappe, Havertz, Werner, Sancho, Coutinho :s22:

u guys are either becoming unrealistic or as if our club is like that sai club in sh1tty condition need sign so many new players:s22: we are not a CM club, we groom talents not buy already proven stars.

check the league table and how many trophies we won with current squad last season :s22:~

sKeLeToN

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I thinking (day-dreaming)...that this is the "rebuilding programme".....

Harvertz -> Wijnaldum
Werner -> Firmino
Sancho -> Salah

I think some of these senior players may want to leave after winning EPL and UCL le....

5ex5en5e5

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

u guys are either becoming unrealistic or as if our club is like that sai club in sh1tty condition need sign so many new players:s22: we are not a CM club, we groom talents not buy already proven stars.

check the league table and how many trophies we won with current squad last season :s22:~

All my WhatsApp chats and other football groups Liverpool fans seems get carried away by our recent successes and started to dream about us buying world class players and build teams around them. I been telling them to reconsider but I cannot forced them into my thinking either.

Either they are too young to understand the playing style of Klopp and cultured value of the team or they just want to get drifted upon this RED tide we are having or like what you mentioned "unrealistic". No one is better than the club and indispensable to the squad. Our good start to the season is down to brillant teamplays and technically gifted players that help us in this season. Now that we are flying high, they are linked to us, it's good, meaning we are a force to he reckon with and our team is being feared upon. The question to ask is, "Do we need them?"

Only Klopp knows who should be replaced or go for, which area to improve and which are the players are best suited for the team, we can only support the decision of our manager when it comes to that day, if we really sign a world class player.

GunzerX

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

That's really dreaming lol. I think among the names only Werner seem the most likely

bwaysaibi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
In Klopp we trust. He will buy whoever he feels the team needs and deem worthy fit for our club. I trust and support his decision.

ParkJinYoung

Honorary Member
Reaction score
EkM5mSjl.jpg

Sent from Google PIXEL 2 XL using GAGT

hardtounderstand

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I would love our club to sign one world class midfielder or forward just to let the rest know we are not complacent but will keep improving.
But anything near 100M is way too much for a player.
Hope we don't splash the cash for the sake of it.

begintoend

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
In Klopp we trust. He will buy whoever he feels the team needs and deem worthy fit for our club. I trust and support his decision.

Dun like that la

U like and rate who also can mention and argue de ma....

If he buy Lingard... Dan how.... Trust n support meh:eek: or jus laugh cos klopp humour very good. :s13:

Miroku90

Master Member
Reaction score
I would love our club to sign one world class midfielder or forward just to let the rest know we are not complacent but will keep improving.
But anything near 100M is way too much for a player.
Hope we don't splash the cash for the sake of it.

I think forward should be the biggest priority. Can strengthen the depth on the front 3 and cover Salah/Mane Afcon duty. Not sure klopp will want anymore midfielder as he has so many option to choose.(Ox,Fab, Hendo,Mino,Gini,Naby,Banana, Milner) Unless he is planning to offload few of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.