nsxr99

Master Member
Reaction score
Can't seem to justify and accept a xiaomi that is going to cost over $1000

TUV2008

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can't seem to justify and accept a xiaomi that is going to cost over $1000

Same for me, any phone in fact more than 1000 is simply overpriced.

Sent from 版權@TUV2008 翻印必究 Lim Kopi using GAGT

TUV2008

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
They should learn from the previous Mi Mix 2, price so high till it get lots of left over stock even model is replaced by newer one.

I am using mix 2, I find the price is still OK for the size of the screen and features.

Sent from 版權@TUV2008 翻印必究 Lim Kopi using GAGT

TUV2008

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Huh so fast drop price? So cham... I think the market is very realistic, choices are too many and the highest the price the harder to sell.

I almost want to hoot the note 10 but after seeing the actual set I drop the idea.

Actually the mi note 10 looks like a better buy. Price drop to 600.
It has same camera system and a 3.5mm jack
Only thing is the slow pic taking processing. Is there any firmware update that improve it?
Shall take a closer look again

yongsoon80

Reaction score
Huh so fast drop price? So cham... I think the market is very realistic, choices are too many and the highest the price the harder to sell.

I almost want to hoot the note 10 but after seeing the actual set I drop the idea.

U guys know where to buy in Singapore?

chesterqw

Great Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
thinking of getting mi 10 pro but unsure how's MiUI now.

what are some things u guys dislike about xiaomi interface and features?

All the mi apps I dislike.
I wish Xiaomi just go the Android One path like what Nokia is doing.

Ctrl_Alt_Del

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Xiaomi cropped the 108 mp camera resolution in binned mode. 25 mp vs mi note 10 27 mp. 108 mp mode output same resolution as mi note 10.

Maybe that is too remove the corners lens defects as seem in mi note 10?

NightRaven49

Master Member
Reaction score
Are they going for global rom?

give it a few weeks. originally supposed to have global launch at mwc, but now cancelled. but given that their original launch date around end feb, the global rom should be almost ready.

jackycar

Master Member
Reaction score
Actually the mi note 10 looks like a better buy. Price drop to 600.
It has same camera system and a 3.5mm jack
Only thing is the slow pic taking processing. Is there any firmware update that improve it?
Shall take a closer look again

50w charging. Snapdragon 865 makes a BIG difference over SD7XX, wireless charging faster than some phones wired, 8k video recording, a lot more ram and storage

andyhtc

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Mi 10 Pro is using cutting edge technologies. For an average user who does not play graphics demanding games or take photos regularly, Mi 8 Pro is already very good. Usually, 1-2 generation behind is sufficient for majority of users.

andyhtc

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Having the latest flagship processor is the yearly tradition for Xiaomi Mi flagship series, and they are usually one of the first to launch 8xx series.

The cost for 865 is way costly than previous gen of 8xx series, and currently there's no competitor competing with Qualcomm in the high-end processor segment thus Qualcomm can price it as high as they want.

With Huawei's phones getting crippled internationally, Xiaomi is gunning for the vacuum created in the premium Chinese phone segment.

I believe that if Huawei's phones still have access to Google, Xiaomi would not be so bold to price itself so high.

5star_pundit

Banned
Reaction score
Heard from news that both mi10 ver comes with a screen protector already preinstalled out of the box

5star_pundit

Banned
Reaction score
Night mode good details kope from online

zuEjLlw

https://i.imgur.com/1hYNIk2.jpg
1hYNIk2.jpg

amazingone

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
With Huawei's phones getting crippled internationally, Xiaomi is gunning for the vacuum created in the premium Chinese phone segment.

I believe that if Huawei's phones still have access to Google, Xiaomi would not be so bold to price itself so high.
That's possible, Huawei global market share will be going on a decline and it's a good time for other companies to eat in.

Samsung has an edge with its global branding, and Galaxy S20 series is well-received too.

Xiaomi Mi 10 series in China seen good response too, hopefully it means a good start for Xiaomi's journey towards the high-end segment.
OPPO will also be releasing their cutting edge flagship Find X2 series after a year of hiatus.

erwinrommel

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I am not sure why an android phone can be sold for such high prices when china phones are selling cut throat prices. The OS is still the same and hardware is getting modular and becoming commodity.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.