[Mobile Game] Rise of Civilization

kuehtutu

Reaction score
try reinstalling the app.
i only use my phone to play cant help u with ipad issue.

Ace56789

Reaction score
i'm in 285, our kvk light vs dark starts on sat 8am. I used to have a couple of sg friends playing but some migrated to 206 tho there are still some left and we still keep in contact via whatsapp.

nice bro, dont know much sgreans that sank as much money as me into the game. :s12:
not much pure sgreans only alliances around. only saw one in 46 and 16(dragothien ex K).

Thats sad, if anyone got any place do pm me ign so i can contact you. New acc in hwz cant pm

guyferic

Reaction score
70+m power, looking for active sg alliance and good kingdom for KVK.. Let me know thanks!
Update*
Can't send any PM due to new account in HWZ.

K12
Kill count 89m
Death count 3.5m
u in k12? we are in the same kvk. I'm from K1044
which alliance u in now?
Update:
I think I found u. same name as u use here :)

Last edited:

swatchie

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
srs ah? jin satki mens :eek:. looks like quite a handful of sgreans playing but all scattered around.

yea, it changed to RoK very long ago due to some copyright issues.

Ya MingSaysHello. The leader of the alliance (NLK) is also Singaporean.

kuehtutu

Reaction score
Thats sad, if anyone got any place do pm me ign so i can contact you. New acc in hwz cant pm

i'm planning to migrate myself too. just havent found a good kingdom yet. another sg friend has lobang in the 14XX series. heard the king is also a taiwanese sg PR, living in SG.

will decide after my new kvk experience, passports very expensive knn :vijayadmin:

swatchie

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i'm planning to migrate myself too. just havent found a good kingdom yet. another sg friend has lobang in the 14XX series. heard the king is also a taiwanese sg PR, living in SG.

will decide after my new kvk experience, passports very expensive knn :vijayadmin:

1430/1436?

kuehtutu

Reaction score
yeah bro u can create an alternate or bring your farm account to reccee, i have not been there yet.
According to my friend, the community there is mostly sg/msian/tw and abit of international peeps. the king is also quite friendly according to him, you can drop him a PM in game.

wonkifiedwonky

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I seldom post in this forum, I am looking to migrate to newer kingdom as I missed previous wheels due to me taking a break in the game.

Can anyone pm me kingdom details.

I am at 44M power, 1.1M dead, 10.9M kills.

Would prefer to join a kingdom that has yet to start KVK season 2 or season 3.

Thank you for reading my post :)

Mystery--

Reaction score
Oh okay, alright then... i'll pm you my id, if there is an opportunity maybe you can add me in ! Thanks :)

arhndyyy

Reaction score
Hi! Looking for an active SG alliance to join! I am currently prepping for season 2 in 1411 but may consider to move after KvK is over (most of the people I have met in game have retired). 37+ mil and 3000 covenants short of 25 castle.

If there’s no SG alliance to join, it will be great to learn from fellow like-minded players anyway! :)

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.