SPF VSC rejected twice

LoveValentine

Reaction score
First time went medical got rejected after 2 months

2nd time rejected after going briefing after one month

Can anyone advice? Currently I have a loan from bank I not sure if they reject because of this..

steve_lim

Reaction score

Can anyone advice? Currently I have a loan from bank I not sure if they reject because of this..

What kind of loan?

Unsecured?

If unsecure how many times monthly salary?

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Maybe you just didn't make the cut lor

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I really keen to become a police officer..
I think people like you should wake up your idea that not being able to become one is not the end of the world.

There are many people out there who are really keen of being a pilot, being a lawyer, being a doctor, being a banker... really keen on joining Microsoft, Google, Facebook, Apple, etc.

But that doesn't mean they get to. That's the reality of life. It is not the end of the world. People move on. If you are really keen, then keep applying, at least you can say to yourself that you have made the effort to apply, just that you don't meet the cut for it.

But if there is something like example you have a medical condition that will prevent you from ever being accepted as one, you can apply ten thousand times, and it doesn't change anything.

Wake up your idea.

Kraken203

Reaction score
God is helping you. Joining spf is a bad choice given the current manning levels. Mgt dk what's happening, more work for ppl below with new shift system that is comparatively worse + low leave buffers. The amt of ppl resigning per wk will "amaze" you. Lol

Its a blessing in disguise. Move on lah TS.

PS: From a guy who just ORD-ed

matey1982

Banned
Reaction score
U got read properly?
He is kbkb abt kena reject to apply as VSC, not regular lah dey

God is helping you. Joining spf is a bad choice given the current manning levels. Mgt dk what's happening, more work for ppl below with new shift system that is comparatively worse + low leave buffers. The amt of ppl resigning per wk will "amaze" you. Lol

Its a blessing in disguise. Move on lah TS.

PS: From a guy who just ORD-ed

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.