Liverpool Forum (Anfield) - Part 26

Status
Not open for further replies.

GunzerX

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
"While no one sees an expulsion from the Premier League as likely, the Football League have recently changed their rules so that any club in that situation must start again in League Two."
- hope this happens, as I've always said there's an uneven playing field with the oil money and unscrupulous slave owners

- I remember Juve got relegated to serie B for some impropriety with referee selection influencing

Juv relegated due to match fixing.but their core players stick with them like Buffon, del perio and the paved neved and trezeguet.juv fan base in Italy forms abt more than 60percent of the whole Italy

ParkJinYoung

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Juv relegated due to match fixing.but their core players stick with them like Buffon, del perio and the paved neved and trezeguet.juv fan base in Italy forms abt more than 60percent of the whole Italy
Good for them
Tiagong glory hunters are the blue side of Manchester supporters since few years ago

Sent from Google PIXEL 2 XL using GAGT

wadsad

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
can have what advantage i will take what advantage. deduct points or relegated also dont care.

get 21 epl titles first more impt. :s13:

at least on our end we play fair. others dont play fair kana disadvantage is their business.

hardtounderstand

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Three points tonight for us is all that matters.
Oh, and no injury please.
Then we can focus on ATM on Tuesday.

Sinkie

Greater Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
can have what advantage i will take what advantage. deduct points or relegated also dont care.

get 21 epl titles first more impt. :s13:

at least on our end we play fair. others dont play fair kana disadvantage is their business.

Can deduct 3 points from all of man city last 10 seasons

Like that last season we also become champion?

wadsad

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can deduct 3 points from all of man city last 10 seasons

Like that last season we also become champion?

can ah.

like that we will have 21 titles liao by end of this season :s13:

13/14, 18/19, 19/20. :s13:

kennysme

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
vis-a-vis citeh I'm sure there's financial doping as well - as in players like Sterling and Aguero gets paid more than just the usual club bonus for a goal ... into some cayman island account

papa71

Reaction score
without UCL, their income affected and they will now pay premium for top players.
top players wun sign for them.
in fact, this is real bad news for them

I see what you mean.

Hope this is the end of Oil money. Club like Chelsea and City had it. Hopefully we see the end of them.

wadsad

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
will be really interesting to see the response from English FA now.

really have a possibility of us getting the 18/19 title.

dont wan to think about that now knowing how biased they are against us.

skrw105

Reaction score
no, forget about last season and this season.
even FA do nothing, i dont care.
we are on the up, dont need the useless FA to 'assist'.

odyas

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I want our first champion win to be above the board and not tainted by city points deduction. So, no please for this season, lol.

gt_5454

Master Member
Reaction score
I doubt they will deduct points for current season. It should be next season usually but man c may hope they get docked points this season as it’s already a lost cause

Sinkie

Greater Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
If deduct 3 points for each of last 10 Seasons, 13/14, 18/19, 19/20, we will just win it 21 times

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.