Tcl tv can buy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

inquiring minds

Reaction score
Couple of days ago online giant store had stocks for the 65 inch P8S and C8 models.
Now only left with 55 inch C8 if I’m not wrong?
All other TCL TVs no more on their online listing.
What a waste, I took too long to decide ...

coolnhappy

Banned
Reaction score
Couple of days ago online giant store had stocks for the 65 inch P8S and C8 models.
Now only left with 55 inch C8 if I’m not wrong?
All other TCL TVs no more on their online listing.
What a waste, I took too long to decide ...

Can share with me how much is the 55 inch C8?

soundwave69

Reaction score
R617?

Hi

does anyone know if the 65C8 @ Giant is the 65R617 model ?
It's surely not the latest 65R625 model

regards,
Sean

ultraware

Reaction score
Hello all, does anyone know if the 49S6500 is in stock at Tampines Giant? It was out of stock in the few other Giant I went. Thanks!

bendi85

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone buy from lazada? C8 model
And also for this model, to watch digital channels still need the digital antenna?

jayt88

Reaction score
Is the C8 a new release for Giant physical stores? Can't find it online and they only sold C6US previously.

VideoOne2

Reaction score
Anyone buy from lazada? C8 model
And also for this model, to watch digital channels still need the digital antenna?
any terresterial channel will definitely need the appropriate antenna. depending on your location reception, you may or may not need active (amplified) antenna. Passive antenna don't require power source. but anyway now most digital TV have USB power outlet.

bjornng

Master Member
Reaction score
hey guys, please pardon me, i went to giant recently, came across TCL. was watching their 55P8M & 55C8 (what's the diff?), and i saw the resolution was super bad. i am not sure, is it because they are streaming channel 8/5/U at non-hd or something? would the quality be the same if i watch netflix, or surf the web?

sorry, quite new in this scene! appreciate all your inputs!

javierlee30

Reaction score
hey guys, please pardon me, i went to giant recently, came across TCL. was watching their 55P8M & 55C8 (what's the diff?), and i saw the resolution was super bad. i am not sure, is it because they are streaming channel 8/5/U at non-hd or something? would the quality be the same if i watch netflix, or surf the web?

sorry, quite new in this scene! appreciate all your inputs!
Think they are not displaying those UHD contents provided like those major brand.

seanyboydad

Reaction score
Bought a Tcl 65p8s from Giant recently. First unit came with panel defects (corner and top pixel are dead) and gotten a one for one exchange. The next unit was ok overall for the price, cannot ask for more. Hope it last me at least a few years. I got a separate contractor to install a mount and due to the replacement, I have to unmount it myself and put back into the box. Those considering mounting on wall, might want to pay a bit more to ensure that mount is done thru the TV supplier. If any issues, they solve it collectively. Else, you are on your own.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.