[Sandbox MMO] "New World" by Amazon! Coming May 2020

SkyShroud

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
[MMORPG] "New World" by Amazon! Coming May 2020

The very first PC game of Amazon Game Studio!

What is "New World"
Not much is known about the game other than the game is being transformed into MMORPG from a sandbox MMO. It also no longer has player loot.

Release Date
It is scheduled to release in Q3 2020 and beta tests for preorders players at Q3 2020.

Store
Pre-order is available at both Steam and Amazon! Check out the store page @ https://www.newworld.com/en-us/game-editions

Last edited:

xineizer

Reaction score
Looking forward to this as well and signed-up for the beta, but I'm wondering how the battle system is. Amazon is really hush-hush on this game. I hope it's going to be great one! We've had too many game launch flops this past year.

iicecube

Master Member
Reaction score
@SkyShroud, heard that it been delayed again.
I wonder is this game like a MMORPG or it need player to host their own dedicated server like ARK to get in?

SkyShroud

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No longer sandbox mmo aka minecraft with pvp le, they changed to mmorpg, that is all i know.

SkyShroud

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So you mean we cant gank other full loot and those crafting like ARK pattern in this game anymore?

Indeed, they removed loot in general. Seems pve-ish but will know more when beta come, don't like can refund before final release.

Rogue

Reaction score
Just be warned there's only NA and EU servers and this is an action/reflex based game. Lag -> bad gameplay.

iicecube

Master Member
Reaction score
Just be warned there's only NA and EU servers and this is an action/reflex based game. Lag -> bad gameplay.

I dont worry about the region as NA or EU, just a well paid VPN route can solve it.
I only worry about the gameplay more as they revamp the pve and pvp parts.

Last edited:

iicecube

Master Member
Reaction score
The game felt boring when I keep running here talk and there take kind.
It's basically like playing a F2P MMO with AH for a price tag of $50.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.