DAE 2020

Imasloth

Reaction score
woah really??!! Mind sharing what is your score?? I heard that if your score is better than the cop then there is no interview... haha i still got to think of the possible qns for the interview haha

I got 11. I'm really worried because I'm ex-poly and the chances are really low.

Imasloth

Reaction score
Omg I finally received an email for interview this Thursday at RP. Super nervous. :(

Last edited:

ongps@ti.com

Reaction score
For first phase, supposedly to be Feb 12 to Feb 14. However, when I called them up, i was told that the last day is Feb 17th. Did you being called up for interview?

ongps@ti.com

Reaction score
It could also be the case of covid-19 that the school trying to spread thin but anyhow, that's my guess. For my case, I went for Interview on Feb 13th. Any idea when will be the outcome? Saw from the website, it is the standard answer which is March 31st...

flikas

Reaction score
how’s ur interview? what did they ask?

It could also be the case of covid-19 that the school trying to spread thin but anyhow, that's my guess. For my case, I went for Interview on Feb 13th. Any idea when will be the outcome? Saw from the website, it is the standard answer which is March 31st...

Qwertyasdfghjkl

Reaction score
i got invited for a dae interview too for biomed , pharma sci and common science program at RP too.. anyone knows what are the questions they are gonna ask?? thks

but i saw the intake like all fully taken.... like no more vacancies for DAE ppl... any seniors know what is the questions gonna be like?? Thanks!!

How did u know the intake is all fully taken?

ongps@ti.com

Reaction score
For me, I intended to apply for RP phase 2 assuming that I didnt hear anything on Phase 1 from RP. In addition, I also applied for SIM Business foundation study that will eventually progress to a Diploma. However, the admin staffs told me that if one fails in Phase 1, the result for phase 2 will be similiar but nevertheless, as long as there is chance, I think one should go for it...

ongps@ti.com

Reaction score
Hais rejected for jae and also jae appeal just waiting to apply phase 2 of rp Dae..
Anyone same as me?

Same situation as you, didnt get any posting in JAE for Polytechnics. But was offered mechatronics at ITE Central for higher Nitec. Have anyone tried applying for BCAA?

Nurulespinosa

Reaction score
I have already accepted a course in ite. Ite starts on 6 april so i don’t know whether i should wait for phase 1 results only or apply for phase 2 while going in ite first before getting the phase 2 results.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.