Redmi K20 Series - The Redmi flagship

lazy999

Reaction score
The staff said they dnt repair china k20pro set. Darn... anyone knw those ah beng shop gt repair?

happyko

Reaction score
Went to 1 ah beng shop, he quoted me $200 for lcd replacement. Hmm

I had watched YouTube on dismantling Xiaomi phones. It's not easy if you don't have the proper tools and skill (practice). For typical SG repair cost, labour plus parts, $150-$200 for Xiaomi phone screen replacement I think it's about there (worth to repair or not is another story).
Just for info, new 9T to 9T Pro is around $369 9T 128GB to $479 9T Pro 128GB at shopee. Both with 12 months local warranty (but need wait 1 to 2 weeks shipping from oversea)

lazy999

Reaction score
I had watched YouTube on dismantling Xiaomi phones. It's not easy if you don't have the proper tools and skill (practice). For typical SG repair cost, labour plus parts, $150-$200 for Xiaomi phone screen replacement I think it's about there (worth to repair or not is another story).
Just for info, new 9T to 9T Pro is around $369 9T 128GB to $479 9T Pro 128GB at shopee. Both with 12 months local warranty (but need wait 1 to 2 weeks shipping from oversea)

Ya, this is what i considering too. Another 300 top up i can get a brand new hp with 12mth warranty. But would i get a xiaomi hp again..

I asked the ah beng i never drop the hp before. How come gt such bright line vertically across the screen. He mentioned based on his experiense, such line occurs when the screen is damaged.

I tried google, some said could be cause by the lose connection of the ribbon cable.

Sighz

NightRaven49

Master Member
Reaction score
also about the same unfortunately. amoled is really expensive, and if u see cheaper could be fake lcd.

fireantz

Reaction score
Mi 9t user. Anyone experienced taking photo but the photo doesn't appear in Google photos? In the draw down menu, the camera app says Processing HDR+. It used to appear immediately in the Google photo but right now it does not show. I have to wait close to 20mins for the photo to appear there.

I updated to 11.0.4 today. Using gcam 6.2.030 by Urnyx05.

kkfa2018

Reaction score
Yes when using Gcam. The HDR processing takes while. There was once the photos were lost ie cannot find in Gallery. I am using a CN K20 with CN rom.

hako92

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
After the new update, i think battery draining issue fixed liao. My battery life getting better than the previous update

carboy00

Reaction score
Hi all, currently looking to get a phone to replace my brother’s Asus Zenfone 5, aside from the Samsung Galaxy A51 and Google Pixel 3a, currently also considering Mi 9T. However, looking at earlier posts here as well as on Mi Community, there are some users who faced serious battery drain after the recent Android 10 update. Aside from this possible software bug, any issue that I need to take note of for the Mi 9T in terms of software or hardware? Or will spending a bit more on the Mi 9T Pro be a better bet? TIA!

NightRaven49

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi all, currently looking to get a phone to replace my brother’s Asus Zenfone 5, aside from the Samsung Galaxy A51 and Google Pixel 3a, currently also considering Mi 9T. However, looking at earlier posts here as well as on Mi Community, there are some users who faced serious battery drain after the recent Android 10 update. Aside from this possible software bug, any issue that I need to take note of for the Mi 9T in terms of software or hardware? Or will spending a bit more on the Mi 9T Pro be a better bet? TIA!

spend more on the mi 9t pro. u will get a far superior phone vs the other choices and u wont regret it.

carboy00

Reaction score
Hey buddy is it every Thursday ? How much would it be during the promo?

Not every Thursday. Just happened yesterday was some Super Brands day sale. I missed the Flash Deal for Mi 9T Pro 128 @ 479. :(

There's the mobile category sale tomorrow, hope the price for Mi 9T Pro 128 will drop. Tempted by the 64GB but I'm afraid it maybe insufficient storage in the long run.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.