All the great Lazada sale events here! (Strictly no referral link) - Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

greyice

Reaction score
Tried to order items from redmart and no even a single delivery slot for the entire week. Even if you have voucher, it is useless.

tanchoo1

Master Member
Reaction score
Tried to order items from redmart and no even a single delivery slot for the entire week. Even if you have voucher, it is useless.

Redmart is useless. Shows how unprepared they are for any sort of even a tiny crisis.

I have rebates expiring in two days.

hg2

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

ok, tot my xiaomi problems....
Wait for next month then place order...

watzup_ken

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Redmart is useless. Shows how unprepared they are for any sort of even a tiny crisis.

I feel Redmart is struggling because,

1. I believe RedMart works on a just in time concept where they don't store a lot of goods, but they just receive goods from supplier whenever they receive an order. - This is evident when they only cancel orders on the day itself.

2. They may have some delivery people that are from China which may not have made it back after CNY. This is unavoidable since they are not the only one impacted.

You can't really compare them with the likes of NTUC and Dairy Farm where they have a lot of stores, which means they need a big centralized place to store their goods.

Koenig168

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Redmart has more than 3X normal volume of deliveries ATM so it is not surprising that their delivery system is struggling.

I just pick up what I need from NTUC on the way home.

MrAwesomeX

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Their stocks on normal day not reliable already.

I buy 6 times item short 2-3 times auto refund me.....
somemore cause me lost shopback 10 off 50 lazada rebate on black friday.

You go shop there in crisis period lol:s22: trying your luck?

Once my live membership expired last december i never look back.

Lazada like sinking ship , prices nowdays not competitive and more sellers sketchy .

Not worth the trouble to shop there nowdays.

chaoprokia

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
can i know what u guys are stocking up in redmart?

interested to know what u guys buy that cause redmart OOS.

watzup_ken

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Their stocks on normal day not reliable already.

I buy 6 times item short 2-3 times auto refund me.....
somemore cause me lost shopback 10 off 50 lazada rebate on black friday.

You go shop there in crisis period lol:s22: trying your luck?

Once my live membership expired last december i never look back.

Lazada like sinking ship , prices nowdays not competitive and more sellers sketchy .

Not worth the trouble to shop there nowdays.

Cancelled items from Redmart is quite rare from my experience. I still shop there even without LiveUp.

As to Lazada as a whole, it is no longer attractive to shop there in most cases. I don't rule it out as a place to compare prices because you may still find good surprises there, especially towards the end of the year. Anyway, it is good so that we minimize impulse buy.

watzup_ken

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
can i know what u guys are stocking up in redmart?

interested to know what u guys buy that cause redmart OOS.

Its not an OOS problem, but you just can't get a delivery slot.

For OOS, its the usual stuffs that you read on the news.

LingBit

Reaction score
Hello all, can I check, there is a UOB bank voucher now 10 off 100. But it says UOB home gym. Does it mean I can only use it for the gym items? Can I use the voucher for redmart instead? Thanks for the help!

Koenig168

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hello all, can I check, there is a UOB bank voucher now 10 off 100. But it says UOB home gym. Does it mean I can only use it for the gym items? Can I use the voucher for redmart instead? Thanks for the help!

can be used for Redmart, if you can find a delivery slot :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.