EZLink or NETS Flashpay with credit cards

otahman

Reaction score
How to get refund money nfp? If go atm refund to bank acc my nfp cannot use next time already right? Cos TOP up to much money inside Liao Wan take out.

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How to get refund money nfp? If go atm refund to bank acc my nfp cannot use next time already right? Cos TOP up to much money inside Liao Wan take out.

No way to refund and yet can continue use the card

ngbc

Master Member
Reaction score
Change your EZ-Link that has expired or is expiring before 31 Dec 2020

ChewOnIt-page-001.jpg

nekoarc

Reaction score

I did this on DBS, so I'm guessing it could work the same way for other banks. DBS can just request for a replacement card, and it'll be delivered for free without needing to give a reason, but CVV changes. So I just switched to the new card and refunded the old card at transitlink.

bumdssa

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can do it at their main office. Pm them at facebook and they will tell u

got free exchange?
i rmb a period of time where there is a free exchange of normal ezlink to nfp as they were promoting nfp.

seems like now can exchange ezlink to ezlink but need to pay $3.

dexboi

Master Member
Reaction score
Camping for free ezlink to nfp exchange! :s12:

Ezlink expiring in March 2020.

IcYFl4mEz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyone can advise which cc is the best currently for ATU for netsflashpay? understand ezlink ATU is FOC but i need to use NFP for certain reason.

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyone can advise which cc is the best currently for ATU for netsflashpay? understand ezlink ATU is FOC but i need to use NFP for certain reason.

None worth it. Maybe use gpmc to top up at gtm machine?

Last edited:

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Today just tried using Samsung pay gpmc but cannot leh

No issue using gpmc on samsung pay for me.
You have enough grab credit? Updated gpmc card number if you got the physical card? Set samsung pay as default nfc wallet?

Last edited:

otahman

Reaction score
No issue using gpmc on samsung pay for me.
You have enough grab credit? Updated gpmc card number if you got the physical card? Set samsung pay as default nfc wallet?

I have enough but when I put my phone near reader no response leh... tried two machine Liao. NFC on also...

fr33d0m

Master Member
Reaction score
I have enough but when I put my phone near reader no response leh... tried two machine Liao. NFC on also...

MRT reader sucks big time.

Some don't support NFC, only MST.

Try a few other readers til you find a working one.

peppermint7

Master Member
Reaction score
My physical card on the way haven get mayb my vitual card cannot use?

I have no issue using it prior to receiving my physical card previously. At times i notice if my hp cover is those thick and bulky type may hinder usage.

Try without hp cover on. Make sure u have click pay on your Samsung pay. Authenticate with your finger print or password. See the grabpay card popped on screen then tap onto screen of machine (with key in buttons) stating amount to be paid.

Sorry I go into such detail just in case u miss out any steps

IcYFl4mEz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
None worth it. Maybe use gpmc to top up at gtm machine?

ya i am currently using it. top up using GPMC, but since u0b 1 stopping it. thus i finding alternative. monthly average about $500-600 of NFP for my car expenses, too bad EZLINK not my choices as ez auto reload no fee.

next i can think of is using mahanttan card top up 3k to GPMC to get 3%.
it still eligible right

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.