[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club - Part 3

dio brando

Master Member
Reaction score
humble game hoot

4I50KmQ.jpg

this is limited edition? how much?

no offense the game is trash. not even mobile game standard.

dagobah

Reaction score
I am now deciding deluxe or normal preorder lol
It's normal(physical) for me, yet to preorder.
Decided against deluxe partly due to not big fan of the steelbook art. The physical art book is cool to have though.

If the demo gonna drop, I predict it'll be on the original release date of 3rd march...after PAX East(last major event before release?)

midlusionz

Reaction score
It's normal(physical) for me, yet to preorder.
Decided against deluxe partly due to not big fan of the steelbook art. The physical art book is cool to have though.

If the demo gonna drop, I predict it'll be on the original release date of 3rd march...after PAX East(last major event before release?)

Yeah physical copy like more wu hua

anyway anyone using sshd for ps4 slim? Is it worth changing

justln

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I pre-order'ed physical deluxe FF7 from Qisahn, $109.

SSHD no use, just spend the extra bit of money get a SSD. You'll notice some improvements with SSHD but SSD timings are really obvious, especially for games with long loading times.

In the end, the SSHD I bought for my PS4 Pro also use on PC as extra storage. :s22:

midlusionz

Reaction score

SSHD no use, just spend the extra bit of money get a SSD. You'll notice some improvements with SSHD but SSD timings are really obvious, especially for games with long loading times.

In the end, the SSHD I bought for my PS4 Pro also use on PC as extra storage. :s22:

I read somewhere that SSD benefit PS4 pro more than the PS4/PS4 slim, due Pro having SATA 3 controller

midlusionz

Reaction score

After much consideration, i decided to go for the normal edition cos i am getting digital copy. Deluxe like no point

mliolukiye

Reaction score
I think I'm going for physical FF7R Deluxe Edt PO. Adding other items (RE3R, TLOU2) to the cart as well..... hehe

Last edited:

Adam80

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
March and April heavy damage
Animal crossing (use nintendo coupon offer)
Nioh2 physical LE
FF7R

Cyberpunk 2077, RE3 remake I wait for psn sale

Sent from Samsung SM-N975F using GAGT

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
March and April heavy damage
Animal crossing (use nintendo coupon offer)
Nioh2 physical LE
FF7R

Cyberpunk 2077, RE3 remake I wait for psn sale

FF7R Limited
last of us 2 limited
avengers limited
cyberpunk limited.

me kena heavy damage throughout 2020

Adam80

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
FF7R Limited
last of us 2 limited
avengers limited
cyberpunk limited.

me kena heavy damage throughout 2020
I don't really like superhero game.. First 10mins nice after that it gets boring

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Anyone hoot p5 royal chinese? Is new content worth it?

someone mentioned the differences.

Theres like 5 videos showing all the new features in royal narrated by morgana (japanese, i saw subtitled videos on youtube)
Theres quite a lot
A whole new city area with playing darts, pool tables, and a jazz cafe hangout spot.
you can hang out with akechi in hangout spots.
You can take the velvet room twins to hangout spots
Velvet room challenge battles that reward gear and such.
That new flower badge collecting kid Jose in mementos does a lot of things
The "my palace" thing which is a lot of things, a customizable room, sound test, and movie gallery, also a bunch of interactions between confidants that never happen in vanilla P5
These P coins you can earn by various activities unlock more content in the my palace area.
New grappling hook features, hidden skulls to collect in each palace, upgraded baton pass abilities, rare strong shadows.
Accesories that give you skills, and stat increase items.
Also, more phone conversations thrown in, and they actually send pictures to you now (why that wasnt a thing in vanilla p5 i dunno)
They also changed the network everyones activities menu, and you can jump to anything on that list i guess? There's a story assist menu that i havent looked into.
New anime cutscenes, how many I'm not sure.

a completely new party member
1 new palace at least, possibly mementos is bigger due to this.
At least 2 new confidants
An addtional school semester, vague on details myself though.

You can do things in your room before going to sleep, vanilla p5 is full of times you CANT do anything but sleep.
Apparently a whole new ending too depending on your progression choices.
Theres probably some things i forgot here, but come on everything up there is a lot already.
Oh and above all, graphics improvements across the board and new music added.
merciless mode increases exp/money
ryuji instant kill gives money/exp
two person showtime moves
futaba all out attack
whole new final boss, different ending
the game in general is a lot faster, faster skip scene button, faster fights, less load screens, faster all out attacks.
game is still 30fps though (lame)

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.