WTS:DIY Bundle $1280

BlurKillerEX

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Bump for him

Got my rig last thursday, everything was already set up and ready to go for me.
Except one issue. The ram wasn't running at rated speeds.

Had to update the mobo driver just to enable DOCP for my 3200mhz ram so it can run the XMP settings instead of just 2133mhz. Before updating the driver, enabling DOCP resulted in my PC unable to POST. Just hope he can do that for future buyers so that they're not running a crippled ram.

But overall service was still good, rig was set up well and he even installed an unactivated copy of windows 10 on my request.

Mr Hosan

Reaction score
Hi there.. Not enough post count so cant pm u.. Anyway

my desktop HP slimline paviilon.

Im having some problem with my desktop. It cant be boot at the beginning. Stating no boot disk available at the start up.
I did diagnose it and got a code 3FO.. Guess it might due to hard driver failure right ? i Need to restart a few times than it manage to start window. But once i off it, I will need to restart again many times.. lol

Kindly advise me on the costing for repairing it,
or do you sell recon set?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.