Manchester United - Theatre of Dreams - Part 36

Status
Not open for further replies.

LouisSaha

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Thought of watching so staying up late now, but just saw the lineup. Maybe i should go sleep. A draw or a lose liao.

micey84

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Start at 1.55
Wah ole really no respect for the Belgium team, today they can break the winless record against English sides with two of our worst players starting.

Mignolet for the clean sheet.

ticcan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Start at 1.55
Wah ole really no respect for the Belgium team, today they can break the winless record against English sides with two of our worst players starting.

Mignolet for the clean sheet.
the watford game is important for us too

micey84

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
the watford game is important for us too

Ole playing for the draw in hard European away games. So must play world best defensive no 10 to secure the draw.

Seeiously speaking, even though Belgian league is not as strong, club brugge is still the current league leader. Taking out your best 5 players and playing 2 who plays for the other team is really asking for a beating.

Marky99

Master Member
Reaction score
KNN can’t believe I woke up to see JL14 and AP15. Should I go back to sleep? :s11:

Last edited:

ticcan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Martial individual brilliances saved us he sure as hell won't get service from his team mates

spykid

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Martial is ridiculously cool on 1 on 1s. You just cannot teach those

And Williams is the worst finisher i have ever seen. No wonder he’s a left back. And he looks drunk

Everyone else is almost crap. But frankly even if we lose here, we’ll have enough to turn the tie over at Old Trafford

FM legend Balanta also plays for Brugge, now then i know!

Marky99

Master Member
Reaction score
We’re back to our vintage worst. Lots of possession, clueless in attacks. Williams and even Matic no doubt affected by our peerless midfielders playing ahead of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.