NEOGEO Arcade Stick Pro

Recce5

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
71PeN-Fk0DL._SL1500_.jpg

Anyone playing with this?

Bought this stick last week and received it yesterday, was surprised to find the GameLinq (adaptor for PS3 & PS4) and HDMI cable included in the box! Normally the 2 items will cost an additional US$40.

The stick console had 20 built-in games and every month or so can unlock 2 games. So far I've unlocked 4 games so as of now total is 24 games.

There is also a hack available on the net right now whereby you can flash a custom firmware that contain multiple emulators.

jamminjames

Banned
Reaction score
71PeN-Fk0DL._SL1500_.jpg

Anyone playing with this?

Bought this stick last week and received it yesterday, was surprised to find the GameLinq (adaptor for PS3 & PS4) and HDMI cable included in the box! Normally the 2 items will cost an additional US$40.

The stick console had 20 built-in games and every month or so can unlock 2 games. So far I've unlocked 4 games so as of now total is 24 games.

There is also a hack available on the net right now whereby you can flash a custom firmware that contain multiple emulators.

It was developed with the aim of bringing high-end arcade games into the home without compromise, and it was technically far ahead of contemporaries like the SNES and Genesis. I like it!

Recce5

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It was developed with the aim of bringing high-end arcade games into the home without compromise, and it was technically far ahead of contemporaries like the SNES and Genesis. I like it!

There's another one which is the Capcom Home Arcade that had dual player joysticks.

Recce5

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For those of you holding the NEOGEO ASP, another 2 games can now be unlocked. They're Fatal Fury & League Bowling, bringing the unlocked games to 6 as of now.

Recce5

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Got mine from Amazon.

I assume local game shops like TOG have it as well?

Recce5

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just to update that there is now a new hack that includes all the 100+ NEOGEO games and it has a very nice UI to boot.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.