OCBC Voyage Card

htngwilliam

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The only way is to dial into the Customer Service hotline and ask them. I previously received a SMS notification beginning of the month informing you about your entitlement. I did not receive it in December. You experiencing the same problem?

Yes. I encountered the same issue. Anyone knows whether we can request for a bigger limousine?

htngwilliam

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi both,

If you would like to check on the number of limo rides you are entitled to, please call our hotline at 1800 363 3333 or 1800 773 6437 (Premier Banking).

^DG

Why can’t the info be available to us on internet banking? Call them do authentication this and that. Super jialat. Spend hundreds of thousand developing the app for what purpose?

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score
Why can’t the info be available to us on internet banking? Call them do authentication this and that. Super jialat. Spend hundreds of thousand developing the app for what purpose?

Hi htngwilliam,

We will share your feedback with the relevant department for their review.

If you do not wish to call in, you could also log in to Online Banking, and send us a secured mail.

^DG

Last edited:

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score
Yes. I encountered the same issue. Anyone knows whether we can request for a bigger limousine?

The only way is to dial into the Customer Service hotline and ask them. I previously received a SMS notification beginning of the month informing you about your entitlement. I did not receive it in December. You experiencing the same problem?

Hi both,

Customers should receive a SMS in the second week of every month, if they have met the eligible spend in the previous month.

No SMS will be sent when there are no complimentary limo rides earned in the previous month.

The SMS will only show the number of rides earned in the previous month, and not the overall rides you have remaining.

---

For all bookings and enquiries on airport transfers, please get in touch with VOYAGE Exchange.

^DG

htngwilliam

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi both,

Customers should receive a SMS in the second week of every month, if they have met the eligible spend in the previous month.

No SMS will be sent when there are no complimentary limo rides earned in the previous month.

The SMS will only show the number of rides earned in the previous month, and not the overall rides you have remaining.

---

For all bookings and enquiries on airport transfers, please get in touch with VOYAGE Exchange.

^DG

Cannot be lei. My wife and I spent a lot in foreign and local currency due to business trips in the whole of November that can give me a few free rides. Yet we didn’t receive any SMS.

Tiger9119

Reaction score
Cannot be lei. My wife and I spent a lot in foreign and local currency due to business trips in the whole of November that can give me a few free rides. Yet we didn’t receive any SMS.

I also never receive any sms for the free limo. If you call them, they will extend the expiry dates for the free limo if the free limo is already expired.

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score

I also never receive any sms for the free limo. If you call them, they will extend the expiry dates for the free limo if the free limo is already expired.

Tonight I call and ask. Very troublesome

Hi all,

Could you drop us a private message with your bank registered mobile number? We will arrange for our service executive to call and advise on your limo ride entitlements, and also to check on why the SMS was not sent.

^DG

tonkotsuking

Reaction score
Hi if I sign upfor the annual fee waiver by spending $1000 in 3 mths, can I still decide to pay the $3210 annual fee for 150k miles at a later date?

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score
Hi if I sign upfor the annual fee waiver by spending $1000 in 3 mths, can I still decide to pay the $3210 annual fee for 150k miles at a later date?

Hi tonkotsuking,

Did you receive a SMS or EDM on the promotion? Could you drop us a PM with a screenshot of it, so that we are able to check further with the relevant department?

Thank you.

^DG

o0KelviN0o

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I would like to confirm:

1. Will Grab top-up be awarded VM?
2. Will EZ-link top-up (auto reload) be awarded WM?

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score
I would like to confirm:

1. Will Grab top-up be awarded VM?
2. Will EZ-link top-up (auto reload) be awarded WM?

Hi there,

Payment of funds to prepaid accounts and merchants who are categorised as "payment service providers" such as EZ Link will not be eligible for Voyage Miles.

For Grab top-ups, it will be dependent on the MCC the transaction is coming in under.

If it comes in under one of the exclusion shown in Clause 1.3.7 of the T&Cs (https://www.ocbc.com/assets/pdf/cards/tnc-voyage-credit-card-programme.pdf), it will not be eligible for Voyage Miles.

The Bank has no discretion over the MCC codes as they are assigned by payment card organisations such as Visa, MasterCard, and American Express.

To avoid providing inaccurate information about MCCs to customers, we will no longer be able to advise on the merchant MCC.

^DG

htngwilliam

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi OCBC

Can I redeem my complimentary limousine for someone or the main cardholder must be around?

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score
Hi OCBC

Can I redeem my complimentary limousine for someone or the main cardholder must be around?

Hi htngwilliam

The limo service can only be requested by the main cardholder, and the cardmember must be present for the pick-up service

^Sh

kevinbox

Reaction score
I see that the $488 annual fees is actually waived last year upon spending $1000 in 1st 3 months but i was told by PB RM that the promotion has ended 31st Dec for all customer. Any chance to bring it back?

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score
I see that the $488 annual fees is actually waived last year upon spending $1000 in 1st 3 months but i was told by PB RM that the promotion has ended 31st Dec for all customer. Any chance to bring it back?

Hi kevinbox

Thank you for your interest

That was a special promotion we offered last year and has already ended. In any case, it will only be offered to new applicants

^Sh

wingnite89

Reaction score
Hi kevinbox

Thank you for your interest

That was a special promotion we offered last year and has already ended. In any case, it will only be offered to new applicants

^Sh
Is there any sign up promotion for the card? I just signed up as a premier banking today and I referred my mum to it as well.

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score
Is there any sign up promotion for the card? I just signed up as a premier banking today and I referred my mum to it as well.

Hi there,

There are no promotions for Voyage credit card application currently.

For Premier Banking customers, they will be able to request for the Voyage credit card by getting in touch with their relationship managers, or by calling 1800 773 6437.

^DG

Last edited:

nats7798

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any conversion of voyage miles to destination from SG that we can find online?

Hi there,

There are no promotions for Voyage credit card application currently.

For Premier Banking customers, they will be able to request for the Voyage credit card by getting in touch with their relationship managers, or by calling 1800 773 6437.

^DG

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.