EZLink or NETS Flashpay with credit cards

RedsYWNA

Reaction score
I have enough but when I put my phone near reader no response leh... tried two machine Liao. NFC on also...

You are supposed to use the back of the phone for NFC payment, not the screen. My wife made a similar mistake.

chiokcc

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
NFP refund limit using ATM is no more $500? Tried DBS/UOB/OCBC ATMs today, all cannot.

Was there a change? I check NETS website, I do not see any mention ....

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
NFP refund limit using ATM is no more $500? Tried DBS/UOB/OCBC ATMs today, all cannot.

Even if not on ATU, need to wait a couple of days after top up before refund at atm

stormcruiser

Reaction score
checking on how to top-up NFP wallet, using dbs debit visa NFP card. If i go to gtm machine, do i just top-up as I would for an ezlink card? Or are the two wallets (ezlink/NFP) separate?

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
checking on how to top-up NFP wallet, using dbs debit visa NFP card. If i go to gtm machine, do i just top-up as I would for an ezlink card? Or are the two wallets (ezlink/NFP) separate?

No diff to topup ezlink or nfp.

leemeng

Reaction score
If I just topped NFP notice that card is expiring how many days have to wait for refund at atm?

Even if not on ATU, need to wait a couple of days after top up before refund at atm

chongpang

Reaction score
For those who wish to Auto Top-Up via credit card, it is better to use EZ-Reload because there is a convenience fee of $0.25 will be charged if use NETS FlashPay Auto Top-Up.

Is there convenience fee too if I manually top up with my nfp android phone FlashPay App?

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is there convenience fee too if I manually top up with my nfp android phone FlashPay App?

Top-up fee of $0.25 is applicable for DBS / POSB / OCBC / UOB cards. Top-up fee of $0.50 is applicable for all other cards.

chongpang

Reaction score
Top-up fee of $0.25 is applicable for DBS / POSB / OCBC / UOB cards. Top-up fee of $0.50 is applicable for all other cards.

Thanks for the clear info, I'll top up $500 into NFP with GPMC with top up fee of $0.50.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.