High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Not bad eh. :s13:
If same quality. $5 surely worth it.
Better than caudabe, totallee. This one not slippery and not much prints

But the front abit low. My screen protector cover the case instead haha

Spongebob79

Reaction score
I had a Smartish blue KFG from Souky which the sides got yellowish and cant be washed of despite me trying a few time to scrub and wash off.
mBXIj0M.jpg

I wrote in to Smartish and they send me a replacement even though i did not get direct fm them. Impressive customer service.

I have since got another Smartish KFG in black. This time I got it from Singapore Amazon. Now thinking if i should also get a transparent one too. 🤨

Last edited:

ksksksks

Reaction score
The clear one will yellow

Get the grip zilla in black =:p

Awesome case. Feels like a pitaka magcase pro with smartish grip.

I had a Smartish blue KFG from Souky which the sides got yellowish and cant be washed of despite me trying a few time to scrub and wash off.
mBXIj0M.jpg

I wrote in to Smartish and they send me a replacement even though i did not get direct fm them. Impressive customer service.

I have since got another Smartish KFG in black. This time I got it from Singapore Amazon. Now thinking if i should also get a transparent one too. 🤨

angelmiao

Reaction score
Anyone here using Spigen Ultra Hybrid clear case? Do yours turn yellowish?

Mine turn yellowish after only using for few months, check with them and they say it's normal for TPU case.

kuang89

Reaction score
Long story short: I ordered two cases from souky, canceled one. Souky tell me got error when he shipped out the first one so he will wait till he receive it back then ship out next one.

I ask him why can’t he ship out the second order?
he just don’t reply. Very unlike the reviews out there and here in this thread. Very unfortunate to experience this for my first purchase.

In any case, ordered Kung fu grip from amazon at s$25 including shipping.

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Long story short: I ordered two cases from souky, canceled one. Souky tell me got error when he shipped out the first one so he will wait till he receive it back then ship out next one.

he just don’t reply. Very unlike the reviews out there and here in this thread. Very unfortunate to experience this for my first purchase.

Because now you are paying him only one payment and he need to ship out 2 items which to him is 2 payment. That's why he will wait for your 1st item to ship back before he post out the 2nd item.

Attila

Reaction score

what if u dont return the first case?

kashix

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

nothing wrong with this leh, in event he don't receive back your 1st case, then he ship 1 more for you, he lugi 2 case but only 1 payment. if you're the seller, you will go ahead meh? :s11:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.