Manchester United - Theatre of Dreams - Part 36

Status
Not open for further replies.

ticcan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
only stay in utd's thread. never stir other teams thread. also i don't do name callings. you can see pool fans doing name callings. the names they give are really very disgusting. this is why they are disgusting bunch of people.

they are immature bunch of spoil brats. feck them

yunie_

Reaction score
never stir. just come and give opinion without being disrespectful. i find some of the liverpool fan in the forum very disgusting also. like to name call. actually here also. ok i take my leave now.

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i think there is a good reason why the mods want fans to stick to their own thread.

Yellowfin

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Anyone that is not the fans of the club and troll in that club forum will get ban if all of you report him to the mod.

Marky99

Master Member
Reaction score

If he isn't a United player we'd all be drooling and say we need someone like him in midfield, buy him! :s13:

Maybe someone should do a compilation of Lingardinho. Just 2 secs perhaps, footage from 8 years ago.

straweffigy

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

If he isn't a United player we'd all be drooling and say we need someone like him in midfield, buy him! :s13:

No doubt Fred has improved alot. Esp. receiving passes from defenders. His composure much improved. But sometimes he still suffer from lapse in concentration and become careless with possession.

While he lack in height and physique, he provides mobility and good energy. I also like his forward passes, incisive enough.

He is those kind that needs a good stable player beside him. You cannot burden him & ask him lead. He sure panic :s13:

straweffigy

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

jahtl62

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Manchester United tipped to make three major transfers and challenge Liverpool for title

Manchester United could challenge Liverpool and Manchester City with three big signings, according to Robbie Savage.

Manchester United could challenge for the Premier League title if they sign Kalidou Koulibaly, Jadon Sancho and Jack Grealish in the summer transfer window. That’s according to Robbie Savage who thinks Ole Gunnar Solskjaer is not that far away from having a title-winning squad.

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/foo...lidou-Koulibaly-transfer-news-Liverpool-title

Woodward will take more than 1 month to sign 1 player. By that time the transfer period will be closed. To sign all 3 players may take Woodward 3 seasons provided they are not signed by other clubs.

stam

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Manchester United tipped to make three major transfers and challenge Liverpool for title

Manchester United could challenge Liverpool and Manchester City with three big signings, according to Robbie Savage.

Manchester United could challenge for the Premier League title if they sign Kalidou Koulibaly, Jadon Sancho and Jack Grealish in the summer transfer window. That’s according to Robbie Savage who thinks Ole Gunnar Solskjaer is not that far away from having a title-winning squad.

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/foo...lidou-Koulibaly-transfer-news-Liverpool-title

Woodward will take more than 1 month to sign 1 player. By that time the transfer period will be closed. To sign all 3 players may take Woodward 3 seasons provided they are not signed by other clubs.

Don’t need a striker???

TOKARA

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I dont think we will shop for a striker, otherwise Rashford Martial all pulling long face and Sanchez coming back too

I think those three picks by Salvage are quite spot on but whether title contenders dunno, Ole tactics are questionable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.