Manchester United - Theatre of Dreams - Part 36

Status
Not open for further replies.

AristDing

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Solskjaer on Angel Gomes & Tahith Chong: “We’re still in talks with them. The boys have got great attitudes. They’re absolutely top-class boys and we’re doing what we can to keep them, because in a few years we can see them being very, very good players.” #MUFC

Continue playing his 2 lovechild anyway.

You can’t throw these two into the starting XI anyway

astrayharry

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No doubt Fred has improved alot. Esp. receiving passes from defenders. His composure much improved. But sometimes he still suffer from lapse in concentration and become careless with possession.

While he lack in height and physique, he provides mobility and good energy. I also like his forward passes, incisive enough.

He is those kind that needs a good stable player beside him. You cannot burden him & ask him lead. He sure panic :s13:

i like the way he hassled the players..like cat playing paw smack like that, his arm and leg keep moving non stop till the other player loses the ball

ticcan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
chelsea won which is not good for us but we can overtake spurs now if we beat watford

Last edited:

vickyboi

Reaction score
Wtf man. Haaland scored again. What could've been.....haiz.....who to curse and swear at......

Sent from OnePlus ONEPLUS A6010 using GAGT

jahtl62

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Man Utd hero Gary Neville makes Luke Shaw admission after Brandon Williams emergence

Luke Shaw has played the last two games as a left-sided centre-half for Manchester United.

Gary Neville believes Luke Shaw is getting back to his “best” as a left centre-back for Manchester United. The Englishman has started the last two games under Ole Gunnar Solskjaer on the left side of a back-three as United won 2-0 at Chelsea and drew 1-1 at Club Brugge.

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/foo...osition-Brandon-Williams-Ole-Gunnar-Solskjaer

straweffigy

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Man Utd hero Gary Neville makes Luke Shaw admission after Brandon Williams emergence

Luke Shaw has played the last two games as a left-sided centre-half for Manchester United.

Gary Neville believes Luke Shaw is getting back to his “best” as a left centre-back for Manchester United. The Englishman has started the last two games under Ole Gunnar Solskjaer on the left side of a back-three as United won 2-0 at Chelsea and drew 1-1 at Club Brugge.

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/foo...osition-Brandon-Williams-Ole-Gunnar-Solskjaer

To be fair, Shaw has bailed us out a few times recently with last min clearances/tackles. I feel he still got room for improvement. So I don't mind giving him more time. ATM, BW is still too raw.

On the other hand, Lingard and AP15 is performing at their max potential already and they'd still be too poor for English Championship level.

Hypernova

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
To be fair, Shaw has bailed us out a few times recently with last min clearances/tackles. I feel he still got room for improvement. So I don't mind giving him more time. ATM, BW is still too raw.

On the other hand, Lingard and AP15 is performing at their max potential already and they'd still be too poor for English Championship level.

but talking about shaw, he's not a sfit as he seems to be when he first joined us.

but you can see his positioning sense/anticipation is quite up there one. got quite a few times he seems to cut out through balls to his flank or when he goes in to cover the central defenders.

hmm... up there? not sure which match you were watching. But you can see that when Shaw plays, Slabhead VVD will suffer, cause he has to cover for him. Shaw seems like he has the energy to push forward but no energy left to run back.

i said before shaw does have the anticipation of a top player, but someone else wants to rebuke my opinion cos shaw leaves space open too often for opponents

thenakedshades

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i said before shaw does have the anticipation of a top player, but someone else wants to rebuke my opinion cos shaw leaves space open too often for opponents

Shaw has been here for so many years, don't count the period he broke his leg, how many "good games" did he play? Or rather, how many games did he actually play. That's the thing about English talents, very hot prospect, highly paid but just always missing that little bit.

He is not good enough defensive. Offensive wise, he don't rank in assist, he offers an avenue to overlap, that's all.

straweffigy

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Aiya don't need to be affected by what others say lah. Some people only wanna hear good things.. while some only see bad things.

I think Shaw got potential but he's not a finished article yet. Sometimes he bomb forward too much so his position is left open, hence the left sided centreback needs to cover for him more, or the left sided DM.

Positional sense as a LB, I reckon he can iron it out the more he plays.. with regular centreback pairing, this will only improve.

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
we can say the same for Lingard and continue to wait for him to realize his potential

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.