Thread all abt ROLEX

Status
Not open for further replies.

bwaysaikryptonite

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
tat guy ish admin of some watch group and ish into it for obvious reasons...so notch surprising he ish able to getch it

Red Nails

Banned
Reaction score
LOL all this KHH jokers

this one best, 2020 Hulk with a 2013-2014 discon box. NOS sibo?
or staged post?
d9bfc958-44b5-4573-ab60-84911466f768.jpg

Your image abit blur tho

Is it me or the box looks too big for a sub :o

Bernniewebber

Reaction score
Hi Bros,

It’s my first time getting myself a Rolex from the 2nd hand market and i’ll be getting myself a sub from individual seller/second hand watch shop next week. Would like to save the quotation fee of $107 at RSC. May i know if the watch is still under warranty, can i walk in together with the seller to RSC and told them to have a look at the watch due to the time is not comply with the SCOSC? If fake then they will reject hor? And if i can do that, do they check on the spot or need to leave the watch over there for days?

Thank you all bros in advance!

All in a Day

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi Bros,

It’s my first time getting myself a Rolex from the 2nd hand market and i’ll be getting myself a sub from individual seller/second hand watch shop next week. Would like to save the quotation fee of $107 at RSC. May i know if the watch is still under warranty, can i walk in together with the seller to RSC and told them to have a look at the watch due to the time is not comply with the SCOSC? If fake then they will reject hor? And if i can do that, do they check on the spot or need to leave the watch over there for days?

If under warranty yes. No need pay additional. Just bring say running fast/slow etc and if they take it in, means should be real deal.

hwaa

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi Bros,

if its from individual seller then yes can request, but if its from shop then there's no need for them to accept such request, either u trust the shop or u dont.

soilwork

Reaction score
Hi Bros,

Which shop you buying from? If it’s reputable, it will be fine

Bernniewebber

Reaction score
There’re 2 seller i’m currently chatting with. 1 is individual (waiting for reply) and the other 1 is i believe is a shop based seller named ‘neville9’ on carousell. You guys heard about it before?

Oh ya...then if send in to RSC with warranty do they check on the spot or need to leave it there for few days ya?

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
There’re 2 seller i’m currently chatting with. 1 is individual (waiting for reply) and the other 1 is i believe is a shop based seller named ‘neville9’ on carousell. You guys heard about it before?

Oh ya...then if send in to RSC with warranty do they check on the spot or need to leave it there for few days ya?

Neville not shop I believe. Independent

All in a Day

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
They better be careful. Wrong box is quite big boo boo for AD.. sure get tongues wagging. Stir to Rolex investigate if dig anything serious can GG one. Wonder if pic still there

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
They better be careful. Wrong box is quite big boo boo for AD.. sure get tongues wagging. Stir to Rolex investigate if dig anything serious can GG one. Wonder if pic still there

apparently all those who buys are nubs hahahaha

soilwork

Reaction score

I am not sure. Sorry can’t help.

My advise is to buy the seller. What model you looking at? I am just curious

Bernniewebber

Reaction score
Bro Gaoxing: Thanks for your info.

Bro Kyo: Sad to hear that. But apparently the hulk which he’s selling right now is considered as few of the good deal out there. Hulk used fullset dated 2018 nov listed for 18.9k, i offered 18.3k got rejected. Am thinking should i look else where. But definitely not the BNIB in the current market right now. Saw 1 BNIB dated Oct 2019 selling for 20.5k. Dont think it’s worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.