Dream Cruise is Docking In Singapore (World Dream)

lilycll

Reaction score
Hmmm so they cancel and offer you a onboard 300 credits ( 2 x 150)as compensation?

The credits is for onboard spending like F & B etc

Did you rebook or take a full refund?

If you rebook then you can use the 300 credit onboard..But if you refund then maybe you can check can you use for future trips or is there a expiry?

My personal view is you should rebook and use the credit..300 can go for meals onboard & buy wifi or some gifts to enhance your trip

I doubt you can use F&B Credits to buy wifi or gifts but good to double check onboard in case they allowed.

lilycll

Reaction score
wow cancel till 27mar....

Duno why they dun want continue the weekend which maybe easier as no port call..Like do 2 x 3d2n cruise to nowhere per week

hvnt got a chance to speak to my host yet.

some questions remain for members..They are some e credits which expire within 3months so will they extend it? also for TP will they extend as u cant go up to clock and maintain status..

They will need to park both ships in malaysia i think.. Maybe take this times to do some staff training, enchancements or take out the mattresses sun it (after many ah neh sleep on it lol)etc..

Is your eCredits earned for your Next Cruise? I heard is only valid for 1 month. Hopefully they will extend this.

Dashing

Reaction score
You should get Food & Beverages Credits if you had booked your cruise from travel agent paying by cash. It can be used onboard to dine at speciality restaurants or order drinks (wine, beer, cocktails, cafe etc) in restaurant/bar/cafe. You just need to let the crew to swap your cabin card upon ordering to charge to your cabin card.

Before the last day of cruise or before arriving back SG, just proceed to Frontdesk at midship deck 6 to settle your final bill. The F&B credits given will be used to offset these spendings and any extra just pay them in cash/credit card.

Do take note there's a 18% service charge on top of the prices.
Thank you so much for the info bro...really appreciate it😊

Winterdews

Reaction score
Is your eCredits earned for your Next Cruise? I heard is only valid for 1 month. Hopefully they will extend this.

The slot e-credit is for 1 of my kaki who got since dec cruise.. expiring on 13mar..Currently is valid for 3 months.... But host no reply on this matter yet haha...

Winterdews

Reaction score
I doubt you can use F&B Credits to buy wifi or gifts but good to double check onboard in case they allowed.

i was compensated once for 125 onboard credit..I know F&B sure can use cos i use for the KTV and some drinks...

Anyway call centre nor membership hotline will not know what can be used nor even dream elite.. So best way is double check onboard with the front office. I think wifi can...

Last edited:

Ah Dong

Reaction score
My host called me..

For TP extension they not sure yet must wait till their mgmt meeting decision..like wise for expiring e credit extension..

For comp entitlement bookings they can still book for apr onwards...
Thanks for the info. 👍
Planned to go onboard 23/2 free cabin with $50 credit....☹️🙄
I guess for the next few months, GD will have to rely on the regular gamblers to fill up the cabins. I forsee more offer of free cabins 😀

cruzwhiz

Reaction score
Thanks for the info. 👍
Planned to go onboard 23/2 free cabin with $50 credit....☹️🙄
I guess for the next few months, GD will have to rely on the regular gamblers to fill up the cabins. I forsee more offer of free cabins 😀

No more cruise after today bro. They cancel all until 27mar 2020.

cruzwhiz

Reaction score
Hope for a smooth and safe journey this weekend, keep reminding my family members to wash their hands more frequent and use hand sanitizer especially after playing slot. Expect even lesser paxes compare to last weekend cruise. Receive free cabin upgrade once again, after 27 March when everything goes back to normal, I have no more chance to upgrade.

Yeah hope for smooth journey bro, congrats on the upgrade once again.

Last minute, I want to join today cruise but cannot book over the phone Liao. So stay at home this weekend, lol,

teddy123

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Drastic move by genting cruiseline

Seems that quantum is still sailing fm sg in the mth of mar

Prices very attractive

:D

psopyyc

Reaction score
Hi there,

I am not sure if this question had been asked before in this forum.

Can anyone here advise if the Genting Points earned from RW@Genting Malaysia be used for cabin redemption onboard the Genting Dreams? If can, how can this be done?

lilycll

Reaction score
Hi there,

I am not sure if this question had been asked before in this forum.

Can anyone here advise if the Genting Points earned from RW@Genting Malaysia be used for cabin redemption onboard the Genting Dreams? If can, how can this be done?

There is this Genting Rewards Alliance consists of RWG (Genting Malaysia), RWAS (Resorts World At Seas - Star Cruises, Dream Cruises, Crystal Cruises etc), RWM (Manila) and RWNY (New York). You can join the membership if you own any of the above cards and use it to redeem cruises and many other things.

The 3D/2N Cruise on Genting Dream for an Interior Stateroom will needs 1340GD to redeem. It is per cabin basis for up to 4paxs and you need to pay the Port Charges and Gratuity for each pax (about SGD73+SGD42 per pax).

If you do not have sufficient GD to redeem, alternatively is to get their Buy-in Package starting from SGD1K onwards for an Interior Stateroom. Not sure if this is only applicable for RWAS member but you can try to call up RWAS Hotline +65 62207801 to enquire. You can try call up RWG Hotline to enquire about cruise redemption too.

Post from kia0042
iTfG6xs.jpg

Dashing

Reaction score
i was compensated once for 125 onboard credit..I know F&B sure can use cos i use for the KTV and some drinks...

Anyway call centre nor membership hotline will not know what can be used nor even dream elite.. So best way is double check onboard with the front office. I think wifi can...
Thanks bro

Winterdews

Reaction score
GD still park at MBCC can see from my office... QOTS also at MBCC

Last edited:

kia0042

Reaction score
Came back yesterday, the "last voyage" was quite a rough one, strong winds and strong waves. Bintan excursion was cancel due to strong waves and everybody stayed onboard.
Surprisingly, there were more paxes compared to last week. Probably many knew that GD is going to rest for a while and didn't cancel their trips.
The machines were somehow tightened due to the last cruise? I tried almost all the CC and HIV machines and none of them paid. CFLL with free games but didn't pay good, FLCL killed me too. Lightnning Link which I seldom play gave me a major prize $700+ and 5Drgaons paid me a full house Fish with a x30 multiplier on my first free spin, luckily the winning was able to recover half of my lost on CC,HIV, CFLL & FLCL games.
Overall, a safe and happy cruise trip, embarkation and disembarkation were smooth.

Winterdews

Reaction score
GD has set sail....heading to langkawi

WD still parking outside JB

see you GD on 29mar.. hopefully not cancel again lol

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.