Manchester United - Theatre of Dreams - Part 36

Status
Not open for further replies.

stam

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Last night Chongy cameo but he quite cui. Hopefully cause he is still very young so got chance to realise his potential. And hope he don’t turn into another Lingardinesta who is forever young and still forever full of potential.

anyway i think he may leave end of the season liao....ole maybe let him taste some 1st team football hoping to convince him to sign new contract

Marky99

Master Member
Reaction score
BF 3 league game 3 MOM.:vijayadmin:

Says quite a lot.. haha.

Btw his passing rate was only 70.5% yesterday, lowest in the team except for DDG:eek: and Martial. But that's because he tried to slip the ball to forwards through the tiniest of space or very quickly, and that resulted in 4 key passes. On the other hand he kept trying to make runs and asking for the ball near the box but mostly ignored, esp Matic, Maguire who prefers to keep things safe. Hope he doesn't give up trying...

thenakedshades

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So far the limited minutes this season, he didn’t show anything promising as a winger. Maybe cause not enough minutes or his heart not here anymore. But seeing Lingardinesta and AP15 week in week out putting shiat performance and still get chosen will really have a negative impact on him.

anyway i think he may leave end of the season liao....ole maybe let him taste some 1st team football hoping to convince him to sign new contract

zhaohan

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Says quite a lot.. haha.

Btw his passing rate was only 70.5% yesterday, lowest in the team except for DDG:eek: and Martial. But that's because he tried to slip the ball to forwards through the tiniest of space or very quickly, and that resulted in 4 key passes. On the other hand he kept trying to make runs and asking for the ball near the box but mostly ignored, esp Matic, Maguire who prefers to keep things safe. Hope he doesn't give up trying...

the type of passes he do, no one in the team dare to do/or can do
very refreshing to watch, hope can sign more ppl to complement him

RuMmYtUb

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If Pogba has the heart to play, he and Bruno dominating midfield is really tantalizing...

straweffigy

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The problem now is The Central defence is so unstable, and imagine if AP15 starts in central midfield. Can’t create, can’t defend, so it makes the whole team look bad. Sometimes having the right player can bring the best out of existing players and cover their flaws.

As for cover for LB or RB position (when the fullbacks are caught out of position), I've seen MCT Matic and Fred do this consistently without being prompted, to some good extent. But AP15 no :s13:

Seems like this guy cannot contribute in most aspects of the game, gets out muscled easily, then riled up easily also, giving away fouls at dangerous areas, then balloon his shots with -999% composure when presented a chance.

straweffigy

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
A game of two halves for me. We couldn't take their high press and aggressive front players. Fred especially was constantly double teamed and he ended up losing possession quite a few times.

Grew into the game and luckily we took our chances. I think the scoreline flattered our performance though.

Not bad lah can win 3-0 without our star players Lingard and AP15.

zhaohan

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
A game of two halves for me. We couldn't take their high press and aggressive front players. Fred especially was constantly double teamed and he ended up losing possession quite a few times.

Grew into the game and luckily we took our chances. I think the scoreline flattered our performance though.

Not bad lah can win 3-0 without our star players Lingard and AP15.

hope we don't get to see those 2 for rest of the season

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
very exciting to see them pair up
but if pogba has no heart to play, then fine to let him leave

That's what i hope. Come back, help us settle this season first. After this he can go where also can.

Jian19

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Says quite a lot.. haha.

Forward risky passes 70%

Backward sideway passes 95%

:vijayadmin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.