Thread all abt ROLEX

Status
Not open for further replies.

soilwork

Reaction score
Bro Gaoxing: Thanks for your info.

Bro Kyo: Sad to hear that. But apparently the hulk which he’s selling right now is considered as few of the good deal out there. Hulk used fullset dated 2018 nov listed for 18.9k, i offered 18.3k got rejected. Am thinking should i look else where. But definitely not the BNIB in the current market right now. Saw 1 BNIB dated Oct 2019 selling for 20.5k. Dont think it’s worth it.

Price seems reasonable. Not an expert here so don’t hold me to it. Personally I won’t go brand new, alway preowned.

sbv7230

Reaction score
hoseh liao brothers, flipper spotted from the famous polampa AD. Brand new black daytona dated feb 2020

Sure boh?
So fast flip liao huh?
That time got one old fogey wanted to flip his Pepsi.. kanna suan until jialat jialat ...😒

Last edited:

Bernniewebber

Reaction score
Go carousell see.

I wanted to post picture and link also cannot, say post not enough for newbie like me lol

That ***** flipper l..want kena hoot liao

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hahahaha someone should post in the group

I saw it

Cool find: Rolex Daytona 116500LN for S$30,888 http://sg.carousell.com/p/279416693

fatbastardx

Banned
Reaction score
Vc6TZet.jpg

carey

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Bro Soilwork: Am looking into hulk.

Me too :o

Met my brother last Sat - he managed to get a new Hulk from an AD in Italy some time back

Now asking him to ask his source again but don't think I need to hold my breath :s13:

Bernniewebber

Reaction score
Bro Carey is it long time ago??...i visited Italy and switzerland last year aug, tried my luck and i only see yatchmaster and milgauss lol

carey

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Bro Carey is it long time ago??...i visited Italy and switzerland last year aug, tried my luck and i only see yatchmaster and milgauss lol

He said it was last year or Dec the year before

It was one of the smaller ADs that he had to drive 2 hours to get it :s13:

BTW, someone told me it is possible to get in Philippines but not sure of how authentic it is :(

Bernniewebber

Reaction score
I noticed that the daytona flipper’s post went missing in carousell. Guess the KHH agent called the flipper and hoot until his/her pants dropped ady haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.