Not open for further replies.

asianfish

Reaction score
87063327_10158602087305982_1924028022986375168_o.jpg

when you like to refer to history and live in the past :s13:

straweffigy

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
As much as majority of fans want him to stay, it will be difficult to see him play much in the first team. His position has Bruno, Mata, Pereira and Lingardinho ahead of him. Unless Ole got the balls to sell Pereira and Lingard in the summer.

My opinion:
Maestro Fernandes - Starter
Mata - Magician against compact park bus team
Gomes - Learn from the above
(And hopefully we can get Maddison in)
...super down the pecking order
Pereira - Bobo shooter
Lingard - Influencer

Yellowfin

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Latest news is Pogba will stay in United if OGS being sack.....:s12::s12::s12:

Sack OGS and sell Pogba.

vickyboi

Reaction score
Latest news is Pogba will stay in United if OGS being sack.....:s12::s12::s12:

Sack OGS and sell Pogba.
As much as many of us want this to happen, I think the minute a player can dictate terms he has to go.

Sent from OnePlus ONEPLUS A6010 using GAGT

YorYor

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thought it was a pretty good win yesterday. Kinda stammered and stuttered for the first 30 mins or so, before things calmed down and the clockwork gears started moving properly.

The only reason I can think of for us wanting to play the ball from the back, is the fact that we have got awful aerial ability. Doesn't matter how well and far DavidDG can kick if we haven't got the players to win the aerial duels. Looks like even a PL game this year is a training session for the rebuilding.

I like what I am seeing of BrunoF so far. Makes me wonder what could've been had the wonderful footballing negotiators/analysts secured his signature in the summer of 2018 for JoseM.

From what it seems, VictorL seems more at ease playing on the left side of the central pairing? He seemed more assured and comfortable with ChrisS previously.

Very happy to see ScottM back. Let's secure that 5th or hopefully chase up to 4th.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.