NIE admission anyone? - Part 2

bubbletean

Reaction score
Hi Glassesmissing, Sbetta, Earlgreymilktea, Nnameless, Bubbletean, Meowyy,

Good morning guys. I believe we are in the same situation: applied in Aug 2019 window, cleared interview, went for medical check in Jan..

May I know if anyone received any updates? Eg. mailing of offer letter, checking with character referee, preparing of offer letter etc. ?
Hihi, i havent received any updates yet. Anything from the resT??

ummumar

Reaction score
Is there anyone who has applied for the B.Ed programme before? How's the application process different from the PGDE? Will the format of the interview be the same or different?

Please shed some light. Feel free to message me privately too..

Last edited:

Nairobi83

Reaction score
Hi! I received a sms yesterday informing me about the call. Received the call today to go for the interview next week!

Anybody else going for interview?

Hi! I applied for the Jan2020 PDGE window but no updates so far. May i know when and what subjects are u applying for?

juhixx

Reaction score
Is there anyone who has applied for the B.Ed programme before? How's the application process different from the PGDE? Will the format of the interview be the same or different?

Please shed some light. Feel free to message me privately too..

I applied for B.Ed 4 years back. Not sure if there is any changes but the format was roughly the same. 5min presentation with interviewers role playing as the students followed by the standard interview. The only difference was there isn’t any written test before the interview.

juhixx

Reaction score
Hi! I applied for the Jan2020 PDGE window but no updates so far. May i know when and what subjects are u applying for?

I applied on 22 Jan for pri Chinese. I believe they’re still in the midst of processing applicants. Your call should come soon!

ummumar

Reaction score
I applied for B.Ed 4 years back. Not sure if there is any changes but the format was roughly the same. 5min presentation with interviewers role playing as the students followed by the standard interview. The only difference was there isn’t any written test before the interview.

Hey, thanks for replying. I had left you a private message too. Please check your inbox. I would like to know more and not sure if I'll be spamming this forum if I ask it here as this topic might not come relevant to many.

Nnameless

Reaction score

Good morning guys. I believe we are in the same situation: applied in Aug 2019 window, cleared interview, went for medical check in Jan..

May I know if anyone received any updates? Eg. mailing of offer letter, checking with character referee, preparing of offer letter etc. ?

Nope. The Offer letter (if successful) will probably come together with the successful applicants for this application cycle, so I guess we can put this application off our mind for the time being.

Glassesmissing

Reaction score

Hello Melodious wonderer :) no, I have not received any updates:/ I hope they will get back to us soon! Keep each other updated here ya 👍 all the best!

sbetta

Reaction score

Nope. The Offer letter (if successful) will probably come together with the successful applicants for this application cycle, so I guess we can put this application off our mind for the time being.

Hello Melodious wonderer :) no, I have not received any updates:/ I hope they will get back to us soon! Keep each other updated here ya 👍 all the best!

Hello all :) Same here, I have yet to receive any further updates. I am still waiting for medical :(

Melodious wonderer

Reaction score

Hello all :) Same here, I have yet to receive any further updates. I am still waiting for medical :(

Thanks all for your response. Let's keep each other updated here!

Keeping fingers crossed and pray for the best.

Bellimbee

Reaction score
Hi! Me, just got to know I’m shortlisted for interview (pri art). Would love to know if anyone’s applied for this and have some tips hahahah so nervous!

Hi, I just received a call this morning to go for an interview on first week of March. For those not getting any news, I think you can wait for awhile more?

Anyone applying for PGDE primary art? 😅

Shyannyyyyy

Reaction score
Hi! Me, just got to know I’m shortlisted for interview (pri art). Would love to know if anyone’s applied for this and have some tips hahahah so nervous!

Hey there! I just got an interview call and they've told me i was shortlisted for Primary art too!! ^^
Really nervous for the interview too. Im afraid they might only select interviewees based on their academic results, and honestly my results were **** back in school haha although i did study Design (which i guess is kinda related to art)

Praying for the best D:

thebearjew

Reaction score
Hi, is anyone here going for the interview on Monday? For those who have already been through the interview, do you mind sharing what your experience was like?

I applied for English and History, both at a secondary level. Mid-career with teaching experience.

arigatoast

Reaction score
Hi, anyone applied for PE and got updates to attend interview??

HI there . i applied PE too as a mid career . ive got contacted by phone to wait for the PPT dates but until now no news.

how abt u ?

lets stay in contact Sethgohcy.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.