CECAian in MAS allowed to moonlight by MAS to serve as advisor for CECAland Govt

BHills

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The ignorant who do not know the job scope and responsibility of a job will erroneously think there is a conflict of interests just because the person in that job also holds another position using the same expertise as his job.

A simple example is Doctor in a hospital.

If the doctor provides medical services or is a "medical advisor" in his personal capacity for his church or his hometown in another country or for a group trip with the consent of his hospital, there is nothing wrong as long as he does not reveal any private information of the hospital.

Likewise, many professionals give public or private lectures/lessons to students or serve as advisors to various organisations outside their full time job. Many finance/banking people serve as Treasurers or investment officers of private clubs, parents group, churches, etc. in their personal capacities outside their full time finance/banking jobs.

From the posts in this thread, my observations are :

1) Kum gong kias do not even know what Fintech is.

2) Kum gong kias do not know what role the Monetary Authority of Singapore plays in Fintech in Singapore.

3) Kum gong kias do not know what the job scope and responsibility of Chief Fintech Officer at Monetary Authority of Singapore is.

4) Kum gong kias are 1 cents a dozen in EDMW. :s13::s13:

My advices :
1) Don't be lazy
2) Read up what Fintech is.
3) Find out what role MAS plays in Fintech in Singapore.
4) Find out the job scope of the Chief Fintech Officer at MAS.

No need to thank me later when you become more knowledgeable after following my advices.

It seems that some kum gong kias in this thread still have not followed my advice above and thus are continuing to be kum gong.

Up for more kum gong kias to be not kum gong any more by following my advice.

Again, no need to thank me later. :D:D

dxdx999

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It seems that some kum gong kias in this thread still have not followed my advice above and thus are continuing to be kum gong.

Why is this dog still barking so relentless over a dead topic

dungeon_master

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ceca poorah ohh ceca pooorah

Sunny fintech set in ceeee

Ceca poo lah ohhh ceca poo lah

Sonny fintech bloom for u and ganges

Come along join the song in Mumbai singing

Bless the voices, join in the chennai

mummy1234

Banned
Reaction score
The rich gets their money through 'legal' ways.

The laws r controlled by the rich.

Sigh....

The poor and hardworking lower and middle class gets scammed as they r ignorant of the zillion laws and too rapid technology advances.

This is a gross injustice that God in Heaven sees.

God hears the cries of the poor, suffering, sick and oppressed.

The rich who do evil will die one day.

All the riches they have cheated others of will not accompany them after death.

God is just.

A country who betrays her citizens will not survive for long.

CloneLover

Banned
Reaction score

Please, please. Continue posting here.

More people need to listen this piece of advice of yours.

If you can keep this thread in the first page even better!

CloneLover

Banned
Reaction score
Wishing Mohanty a Happy Chap Goh Meh in advance!

I strongly urge him to take this opportunity if he hasn't to have a family reunion with his family back at Odisha. I suppose he is a Singaporean who has adapted to our ways considering that he is running the MAS!

CloneLover

Banned
Reaction score
I am concerned that your state might be down the Wuhan flu. After all, it is so indiscernable from the common flu, Odisha most likely treated them as such.

Mr Mohanty, your home needs you. Please go back there.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.