Thread all abt ROLEX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Nails

Banned
Reaction score
Whoa didn’t know overseas AD allowed foreigner to be in waitlist. Anw i’m happy for your bro haha.

Yup,

Indon friend accepted on waitlist for THG

I was also accepted on waitlist abroad despite the overseas AD being THG as well

See which outlet surprises me

Foreign or local :o

kashix

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

carey

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Whoa didn’t know overseas AD allowed foreigner to be in waitlist. Anw i’m happy for your bro haha.

I was surprised too

But I think his sources/business contacts probably helped a lot

It's all about connections these days - it's hard to just walk into any AD and put our names there and hope to be called :(

fatbastardx

Banned
Reaction score
rooks rike grey prices coming down at a fixed pace haha flippers stuck wif slow moving inventory ?

Daytona 116500LN still up there. 116520 and 116523/116503 getting higher. Zenith 16520 with paper still around mid to high $30+k region, but these are the later series, 5 lines and upright 6.

116710BLNR dropped for a while, now making comeback. 126710BLNR seems unpopular, BNIB around $18-19k.

116710LN trending down... 2012 full set can be had for a mere $12k thereabouts.

126710BLRO slightly down, so is the 126711CHNR.

Sub LV still holding steady. Sub LN and ND dropped slightly.

The above applies to carousell pricing only. Perhaps rest of Asia as well.

USA and European markets still flying high and even higher for some models.

bwaysaikryptonite

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
mostly speculators and Traders are playing wif teh zenith 16520..no brainer to use 30k and topup for a full gold daytona unless chiu are really into teh vintage or collector category

fatbastardx

Banned
Reaction score
mostly speculators and Traders are playing wif teh zenith 16520..no brainer to use 30k and topup for a full gold daytona unless chiu are really into teh vintage or collector category

It's not $30k... it's mid to high 30+k... closer to $40k... And these are not even the Mark 1 to Mark 3....

The watch industry and associated sideshows like the vintage market had always been full of shiat. It's all about who's frying, what model to fry, which part of the cycle, etc

Gold Rolex sports models being fried has always been in the later part of the cycle.

After the initial popular models fry finish, other frying candidates in the later part of the cycle are cheap models like Explorer 2, Explorer, and most of the half gold sports models. You can see what their market prices are now.

Last edited:

rlskyline

Master Member
Reaction score
It's not $30k... it's mid to high 30+k... closer to $40k... And these are not even the Mark 1 to Mark 3....

The watch industry and associated sideshows like the vintage market had always been full of shiat. It's all about who's frying, what model to fry, which part of the cycle, etc

Gold Rolex sports models being fried has always been in the later part of the cycle.

After the initial popular models fry finish, other frying candidates in the later part of the cycle are cheap models like Explorer 2, Explorer, and most of the half gold sports models. You can see what their market prices are now.

totally agree with u. happy to see these dealers get punished badly.

adgjl321

Reaction score
Got a BNIB Datejust 41 Rhodium fluted bezel jubilee braclet, RRP 13.3k, looking at high 12s for it. No stock locally too I'm sure you guys konw... Also have a BNIB Tudor Harrod's

carey

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Daytona 116500LN still up there. 116520 and 116523/116503 getting higher. Zenith 16520 with paper still around mid to high $30+k region, but these are the later series, 5 lines and upright 6.

116710BLNR dropped for a while, now making comeback. 126710BLNR seems unpopular, BNIB around $18-19k.

116710LN trending down... 2012 full set can be had for a mere $12k thereabouts.

126710BLRO slightly down, so is the 126711CHNR.

Sub LV still holding steady. Sub LN and ND dropped slightly.

The above applies to carousell pricing only. Perhaps rest of Asia as well.

USA and European markets still flying high and even higher for some models.

I think HK market is one of the big fryers but lately very quiet due to the protests

Not sure if it's time to go there to have a look :o

rlskyline

Master Member
Reaction score

Got a BNIB Datejust 41 Rhodium fluted bezel jubilee braclet, RRP 13.3k, looking at high 12s for it. No stock locally too I'm sure you guys konw... Also have a BNIB Tudor Harrod's

how much for your tudor harrods?
seems like the hype for harrods dying down.

hwaa

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
how much for your tudor harrods?
seems like the hype for harrods dying down.

hype is slowly trending down but still thereabouts ard 6k +/- abit.

earlier can easily get above 6.

bucherer bronze not much hype liao.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.