Dream Cruise is Docking In Singapore (World Dream)

cruzwhiz

Reaction score
Came back yesterday, the "last voyage" was quite a rough one, strong winds and strong waves. Bintan excursion was cancel due to strong waves and everybody stayed onboard.
Surprisingly, there were more paxes compared to last week. Probably many knew that GD is going to rest for a while and didn't cancel their trips.
The machines were somehow tightened due to the last cruise? I tried almost all the CC and HIV machines and none of them paid. CFLL with free games but didn't pay good, FLCL killed me too. Lightnning Link which I seldom play gave me a major prize $700+ and 5Drgaons paid me a full house Fish with a x30 multiplier on my first free spin, luckily the winning was able to recover half of my lost on CC,HIV, CFLL & FLCL games.
Overall, a safe and happy cruise trip, embarkation and disembarkation were smooth.

Good for you bro. I tried to book GD last minute but cannot connect to reservation hotline. At the end, just made a day trip to JB. Anyway, MBS gave me 2 nite free stay so enjoying my time at MBS on sun and mon. Might invest 150 dollar Tonite to go inside and see see look look.

viethai

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
World Dream in Indo water..maybe waiting to evacuate their Indo staff..

Last edited:

Winterdews

Reaction score
WD is in more predicament then GD... As HK & China Ports are closed and most of the north asia port is not accepting WD..

So in the next 2 to 3 months is going to be tough due to govt curbs & travel restrictions..

Ah Dong

Reaction score
WD is in more predicament then GD... As HK & China Ports are closed and most of the north asia port is not accepting WD..

So in the next 2 to 3 months is going to be tough due to govt curbs & travel restrictions..
I wonder what they will do with WD for the next few months?

datolim

Reaction score
They need to greatly reduce the crews. Costly to pay and feed them for doing nothing onboard.

I think all crew on WD have disembarked. So they will keep it in anchorage.

GD however has cancelled cruises till Mar 27. Don't know if they still have their crew on board. For cost saving I would think they would disembark the crew.

That bring up another question, if virus situation do not get better soon would they sail the ship again.

Winterdews

Reaction score
They need to greatly reduce the crews. Costly to pay and feed them for doing nothing onboard.

HK their home port is now closed till further notice.. China market will not recover that fast..

Alot of WD crew is from China or maybe from the infected cities so sending them back maybe is not an option now.. So quite a headache for WD i guess. I suppose they can reduce indon or malaysian crew as a interim measure..

The biggest concern is all this travel restrictions and curbs.. Untill we see the virus situation improves Dream Cruise is stuck in some sense...

Winterdews

Reaction score
I think all crew on WD have disembarked. So they will keep it in anchorage.

GD however has cancelled cruises till Mar 27. Don't know if they still have their crew on board. For cost saving I would think they would disembark the crew.

That bring up another question, if virus situation do not get better soon would they sail the ship again.

Not easy to sent crew home.. They have to issue them the seaman ticket back to their home town.. then sent them back again? Majority of GD crew is PH & CN so i dun think so..

GD crew will sit it out in KL i guess... take out the mattress and sun it , do team building etc

Currently GD is anchor outside of klang..

Last edited:

kia0042

Reaction score
This thread is going to be quiet for a month from now. Nothing much to discuss.
Anyway, received DC message few days ago, offered fee cabin and 300 e-credits special rewards for Each cruise between 27 Mar till 29 April. Booked 3 Apr slot tournament cruise 300 free play + 100 f&b voucher as a compensation for my cannceled trip on 6 Mar.
Also booked 27 Mar, likely travel more frequent since they give free cabin and free play on each cruise date.;)

Abbagreat

Reaction score
Your cancelled cruise was a paid one originally ?

This thread is going to be quiet for a month from now. Nothing much to discuss.
Anyway, received DC message few days ago, offered fee cabin and 300 e-credits special rewards for Each cruise between 27 Mar till 29 April. Booked 3 Apr slot tournament cruise 300 free play + 100 f&b voucher as a compensation for my cannceled trip on 6 Mar.
Also booked 27 Mar, likely travel more frequent since they give free cabin and free play on each cruise date.;)

kia0042

Reaction score
Your cancelled cruise was a paid one originally ?

It was a free cruise, yet receiving compensation of 100f&b voucher. I have booked total 3 cabins for myself and family members total 4 paxes and all of us receive the same amount, sharer also receive the compensation.
As for the special rewards e-credit aka free play, it depends on the gamble record, the higher you played the more free play amount you will receive. ;)

Abbagreat

Reaction score
Ic .. tqvm bro ..

It was a free cruise, yet receiving compensation of 100f&b voucher. I have booked total 3 cabins for myself and family members total 4 paxes and all of us receive the same amount, sharer also receive the compensation.
As for the special rewards e-credit aka free play, it depends on the gamble record, the higher you played the more free play amount you will receive. ;)

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.