Recommendation: Reliable workshops in JB

Sammychan

Banned
Reaction score
Change EO labour plus balancing alignment less then 100RM.
so now u think issit still worth the time ?

Singapore market rate change EO labour about 20-30 SGD.
You work what job? Just save few dollar need to go to JB to do..your time so low value one ah. Most people actually care about the conveniences more than few dollars. If cannot afford to own a car better not bro.

Sammychan

Banned
Reaction score
Maybe you have a lot of money and no time. Maybe some have less money and plenty of time. Maybe some enjoy the time to cross the causeway and breathe different air while taking a break from SG, eat nicer food in a different currency, buy same items using a different currency, have a massage at a different price, and top up some reasonably-priced petrol all at the same time. Glad for you that you made it big enough to feel like you are in a capacity to post snide remarks. I'd be happy to camp outside your workshop if you feel like throwing some wads of $10 bills out.
Typical yo ah yo low ses people kind of activities lol.

~WindzStriker~

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Typical yo ah yo low ses people kind of activities lol.

i dont frequent this thread much, but just enough to know you claim you own a workshop in SG and highly against sinkie visiting JB's workshop :)

so you seriously think someone who drives in, is just solely for purpose of servicing car ?
so grocery shopping, massage, makan, all these counted as waste time too ?

if so, I think you are wasting more time with your trolling here in this thread than you should have.

:)

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I go in do servicing. Buy bread, buy abit of groceries, play claw machine, jiak tze char, massage and watch movie.

All the time spent okay leh. I feel worth it. Nearby Ah Yuan the chicken rice stall no horse run. Always before visiting Ah yuan, buy 1/2 chicken and 2 packets kopi o give him. He say he don't drink kopi. :s13:

Seah.tt

Banned
Reaction score
wah i see on carousel... many service packages in sg only $50... i think i will do in sg then

Sent from CPF Account using GAGT

liquidh

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ya for $50 just do in Singapore. Not point crossing ovwr just for that. I go there to service only if I have other reasons to be there.

wah i see on carousel... many service packages in sg only $50... i think i will do in sg then

myviowner

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i dont frequent this thread much, but just enough to know you claim you own a workshop in SG and highly against sinkie visiting JB's workshop :)

so you seriously think someone who drives in, is just solely for purpose of servicing car ?
so grocery shopping, massage, makan, all these counted as waste time too ?

if so, I think you are wasting more time with your trolling here in this thread than you should have.

:)

Bro, just forget this dude with his trolling posts... I guess many PM this towkay and asked for his workshop address, but no sound no picture after that.
Though some of his posts made some sense but stirred many comments after that. lolz

myviowner

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Yes, if you head in solely for servicing, then consider do in SG better.

Many of bros here head in not solely to do car servicing. Other activities such as: Groceries, haircut, massage, pedi & mani, movies, makan....ect

liquidh

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I like Malaysian food also. So from time to time I do alao go in to eat without servicing cars. I think Singapore is losing its food culture and in the future, will have to largely rely on Malaysia. :s13:

Yes, if you head in solely for servicing, then consider do in SG better.

Many of bros here head in not solely to do car servicing. Other activities such as: Groceries, haircut, massage, pedi & mani, movies, makan....ect

Catboy

Reaction score
how about oil filter. need to change that too right
how much is the oil filter over at jb?

Best to buy filter from stockist in SG, cheap & authentic (most probably). If buy in JB ws, sure not cheap & could be faked. Labor to replace eo & filter RM15 to 25 max. Anything more, just go to another WS lor..

airxairx

Reaction score
I go in do servicing, buy abit groceries, buy pet food, eat, drink kopi, do pedi/medi, massage, facial, sometimes hair cut.

Buy chicken rice for cc? Will he not gimme black face if I do?

I go in do servicing. Buy bread, buy abit of groceries, play claw machine, jiak tze char, massage and watch movie.

All the time spent okay leh. I feel worth it. Nearby Ah Yuan the chicken rice stall no horse run. Always before visiting Ah yuan, buy 1/2 chicken and 2 packets kopi o give him. He say he don't drink kopi. :s13:

airxairx

Reaction score
Oh, quick question. When you change ur ATF, do u change the ATF filter too? Just found out need to change ATF every 40k. Car now 65k alr...

xiaozhi86

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I go in do servicing, buy abit groceries, buy pet food, eat, drink kopi, do pedi/medi, massage, facial, sometimes hair cut.

Buy chicken rice for cc? Will he not gimme black face if I do?

now we know ah yuan need chicken rice. no wonder last time i go super black face

myviowner

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Oh, quick question. When you change ur ATF, do u change the ATF filter too? Just found out need to change ATF every 40k. Car now 65k alr...

If time to change, better change all at once.
Logic is same as change eo filter during routine 10k servicing. Personally!

earthtk

Reaction score
Actually the ATF filter for some car, at least for mine need to open up the transmission. So I gave up all together. Anyway it should be a closed system unlike the engine which has much contamination from the carbon.

Sent from Samsung SM-N970F using GAGT

myviowner

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Actually the ATF filter for some car, at least for mine need to open up the transmission. So I gave up all together. Anyway it should be a closed system unlike the engine which has much contamination from the carbon.

Sent from Samsung SM-N970F using GAGT

Th filter installed there for a purpose although you are right the transmission system is a closed system.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.