Wireless bluetooth EAR BUDS recommendations

C32B

Master Member
Reaction score
Which place to get Mpow M5 at a better price and discount ?

Sent from OnePlus GM1910 using GAGT

sgchad

Reaction score
Tried Bud+, Noble falcon, n Pamu slide.
I like the Bud+ fit and bass.
Noble falcon has clearer sound but slightly less bassy than the Bud+
Pamu slide, cannot even get it to fit snugly in my ear.

Ended up with the Noble Falcon for it's total batt life, sound, and the way it stays firmly in the ear. Real world test will begin tomorrow ☺️

doki81

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
got my buds+ yesterday night..a korean set...the new ambient mode is insane...lol ...sound signature seem to remain the same..

but i love the new features like tapping on the edge for increase and reduce volume..

one thing i dont like is the case..why oh why samsung need to design it glossy??????

Last edited:

kokfann

Reaction score
Care to explain what do you mean by ambient mode is insane? Is that good or bad?

got my buds+ yesterday night..a korean set...the new ambient mode is insane...lol ...sound signature seem to remain the same..

but i love the new features like tapping on the edge for increase and reduce volume..

one thing i dont like is the case..why oh why samsung need to design it glossy??????

garychengjw

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

DigDub

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sony wf-h800 released in SG.

L1LuEoK.jpg

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.