[GPGT] OMG! Aetos Auxiliary Police entry salary HIGHER THAN our state police SPF!

GuOgUo88

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
APO actually pays quite well for a start.

But in the long run you will be very tired.

Alot of OTs are planned and not volunteered.

Nonetheless, can be a good place to work at.

Blowpipe

Reaction score
I believe is the attitude of the person, not the work. No matter how good the environment is, the work will get mundane after a while. Then the employee will start to either do funny things or think of greener pasture.

strangerjun

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
which one got islandwide deployment? I staying in west so likely wont join SATS as they are mainly at changi airport? If ICA officer join, start with what rank? What is the shift pattern? How many off days in a week? What is the retirement age?

cz287cj

Reaction score
Why want to switxh from govt to a company? Leave and off says not much. Leave hard to get.

which one got islandwide deployment? I staying in west so likely wont join SATS as they are mainly at changi airport? If ICA officer join, start with what rank? What is the shift pattern? How many off days in a week? What is the retirement age?

cz287cj

Reaction score
Cisco biggest of all. They have division in the West side but they dun care where u live when it comes to deployment. U have to find someone to change with you at CA once u know where u will be deployed immediately. Try to get it done before u have to report to your division.

Usually they work 4 days rest 2 days type but it depend on their BU.

Why want to switxh from govt to a company? Leave and off says not much. Leave hard to get.

strangerjun

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Cisco biggest of all. They have division in the West side but they dun care where u live when it comes to deployment. U have to find someone to change with you at CA once u know where u will be deployed immediately. Try to get it done before u have to report to your division.

Usually they work 4 days rest 2 days type but it depend on their BU.

C has the most deployment sites? Ok I have registered already. Cisco also follow retirement age? How is the career progression and salary in the long run. Thanks!

cz287cj

Reaction score
As long u havent hit 50s, no problem signing up as long u dun have any medical status.

Pass ippt, shooting, no LOW, no fail intrusion, good attendance, .. Promotion should be no pronlem. Of course carry abit of balls is a must. Promotion is faster now from constable till corporal.

C has the most deployment sites? Ok I have registered already. Cisco also follow retirement age? How is the career progression and salary in the long run. Thanks!

frozenoob

Master Member
Reaction score
As long u havent hit 50s, no problem signing up as long u dun have any medical status.

Pass ippt, shooting, no LOW, no fail intrusion, good attendance, .. Promotion should be no pronlem. Of course carry abit of balls is a must. Promotion is faster now from constable till corporal.

What about direct sergeant route? Forever sergeant unless luck strikes and get selected to promote to inspector? Is there pay increment every year?

FyqAnubis

Reaction score
I've just applied to A, how they contact you when shortlisted?

Anyway I just check that last year when I applied,they called me up for an interview around 2 months after. But I couldn’t start working yet at that point of time so I told the HR that I’ll reapply the next one. So I’m guessing,around 2 months they’ll call you up

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.