[OFFICIAL] Pokemon Go - Part 11

Jeremy1

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Now virus cannot played outside, i thought Niantic will give chance ? :o

camoguysg

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
There are many people affected by this ban who are also paying customers like myself. For me I now only play when there are new events, new mons to catch or shiny ones to look for. Now this 30-day suspension for both my main and alt, it really makes me even more want to stop playing.

Ya and they keep making all with shiny versions... with some really ugly color. Raid keeps recyling old creatures, some new ones damn ugly also.

blurblur123

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ya and they keep making all with shiny versions... with some really ugly color. Raid keeps recyling old creatures, some new ones damn ugly also.

Need mewtwo than this armoured mewtwo

The stats not tt great anyway

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Ya lo. And we all thought amoured should be stronger. :(

Correct what..... Armored means higher defence, so is higher bulk. Armored also means less flexibility, so that means lower attack lor.

Logical what.

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I thought u are using the paid spoofing method from the YouTube that time ?

Correct, but I've noticed some things. Recently iOSGods got revoked certs and was down for a while before it can be installed again. Usually I just install their premium certs but now I custom install them. At that time I was also on iSpoofer 3.5.4 in which iSpoofer later recalled and reverted back to 3.5.3.

Users in Reddit said 3.5.4 and 3.5.5 got issues in which the legit app had some update on its 'anti-cheating features', which iSpoofer might not address, causing loopholes and exposing to Niantic that you're cheating.

Soon after iSpoofer came out with 3.5.6 and so far so good, though it's still not a 100% 'corrected' version. A number said the suspensions were caused by revoked certs, but there are also a number of arguments.

If my this spare alt account gets suspended also, might not play for a while already. Now I also dunno what to do next when my main acc gets its 30-day suspension lifted, but it's also my last straw.

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Now virus cannot played outside, i thought Niantic will give chance ? :o

Niantic will not bother about these. As long as you violate their playing terms, they ban you regardless of how much you contributed to them.

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

The only thing that kept me playing is releasing of new mons or new shiny versions. Other than that I can't be bothered.

blurblur123

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Correct what..... Armored means higher defence, so is higher bulk. Armored also means less flexibility, so that means lower attack lor.

Logical what.

The armour suppressed his psychic power :(

blurblur123

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Niantic will not bother about these. As long as you violate their playing terms, they ban you regardless of how much you contributed to them.

Maybe focus on other games first before coming back

This event boring

Jeremy1

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So the fellow in YouTube saying about gps location different is not the cause of the ban ?

Question is what's going to happen to your main account after the 30 days ban. If u spoof again, will Niantic suspends your account permanently? :s8:

Correct, but I've noticed some things. Recently iOSGods got revoked certs and was down for a while before it can be installed again. Usually I just install their premium certs but now I custom install them. At that time I was also on iSpoofer 3.5.4 in which iSpoofer later recalled and reverted back to 3.5.3.

Users in Reddit said 3.5.4 and 3.5.5 got issues in which the legit app had some update on its 'anti-cheating features', which iSpoofer might not address, causing loopholes and exposing to Niantic that you're cheating.

Soon after iSpoofer came out with 3.5.6 and so far so good, though it's still not a 100% 'corrected' version. A number said the suspensions were caused by revoked certs, but there are also a number of arguments.

If my this spare alt account gets suspended also, might not play for a while already. Now I also dunno what to do next when my main acc gets its 30-day suspension lifted, but it's also my last straw.

Jeremy1

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My main account if tio this time will be 30 days liao.

Like that how to spoof :o

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.