View Single Post
Old 27-02-2020, 11:41 AM   #312
momoeagle

If the developer so yaya need eapp then can visit show room , means they v confident to sell out. Which I think likely will sell out too. Suggest you skip this too. Just enjoy your life in your current home. Your situation is different from those EC buyers anyway. You dun mind stay put, dun mind resales and prefer big unit with a tight budget

For example my case, my first HDB is small, and can sell 4xxk. We want to upgrade bigger unit, only want new flat but not eligible for
2nd timer bto anymore. And even if eligible, chance to get it is very slim cause always oversubscribed. For my ec purchase, it is 8xxk, meaning i just need to top up my loan by another 400k. Some resales HDB already selling over a million, so I guess those sellers might be the ones buying those more expense EC like the 1.6million EC.
Don't think they yaya la. More like crowd control due to virus.

Congrats on your EC purchase. I guess you bought early, so should be at least 1000 sqft.
First HDB is a 4-rm, so it is almost the same size or bigger.

My situation is, first HDB is a 5-rm of 1200 sqft.
If I want a bigger unit, which I am still looking, and also a new one, BTO does not offer it. So? Must either tio Toto or resign to fate lor.
momoeagle is offline   Reply With Quote