View Single Post
Old 27-02-2020, 12:09 PM   #7048
ticcan
Supremacy Member

David Beckham believes Ole Gunnar Solskjaer deserves praise for his performance as Manchester United manager and that he shares one key trait with the legendary Sir Alex Ferguson.

"I think he's doing a good job," Beckham told Sky Sports. "The fact that he's stepped in and stepped up, and that he continues to be positive about players, he's got that from the boss. He would never criticise a player from his club and Ole has been exactly the same.

"He's still learning but he will protect his players and protect Manchester United.

"All of the fans will be behind him because he's a great person and because of what he's done for Manchester United over the years."

"Is it hard to watch them now? No because I'm a real Manchester United fan and whatever the situation, I love watching them play. But let's hope it doesn't last for too much longer that we go without trophies because we are one of the biggest clubs in the world and not many clubs have that tradition."

https://www.skysports.com/football/n...chester-united

Blind faith lol ole tenture will be judged come the end of the season TOP 4 is the main priority