View Single Post
Old 27-02-2020, 12:43 PM   #315
momoeagle
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 1,327
I think I lucky buy early. Just 2years ago only. 1066sf, so I think slightly bigger than HDB 4 room. I thinking 5years reach mop to decouple and buy another private if can, or if need 10years then too long already.

For me, not many options next time already. If price go up, even if I sell high, I have to buy high. I hoping for price to drop so I can own 1 more condo but unlikely also.

For you, if u still eligible and want new one, just keep applying bto as 2nd timer. Maybe you lucky within 2years can get. U not in a hurry anyway
2nd BTO also don't have much bigger flat than current size.

I waiting for Fernvale Lane EC and see the land bid price to decide the next move.
Cuz by then, savings would have increase further.

Like you said, no hurry anyway.

Alternatively, if Fernvale Lane EC is too high, I could also consider Seletar Park Residences (just beside), small enclave at ~$1k psf for the large units I want.
momoeagle is offline   Reply With Quote