[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club - Part 3

justln

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For those who find Sekiro and Nioh too difficult :s13:...

KATANA KAMI: A Way of the Samurai Story 《侍道外傳 刀神》
(English/Chinese/Japanese Ver.) SGD53.90
https://store.playstation.com/en-sg/product/JP0365-CUSA16100_00-ASIAFULLGAME0000

At first I thought it's another fighting game, but it's actually an action rpg spin-off of "Way of the Samurai" series.

(they were playing Switch version, not PS4)

Boring game to be honest, played a few hours and just stopped. Not worth the time.
Voice acting is great though. :s13:

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
wtf ps2 graphics ?
Graphics ok what, of cos not Sekiro standard but at least modern Diablo type game standard (without the typical flashy lighting though). How come you see until PS2 graphics? Your mobile data bandwidth congested is it? :s13:

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
Wat the diff btw persona 5 royal vs persona 5

My P5 was English version, will wait for sale to get P5 Royal in Chinese. I don't think the save file is compatible anyway, since the new characters already appear at the start of the game and interact with the original cast, don't see how they can let you import save.

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score

My P5 was English version, will wait for sale to get P5 Royal in Chinese. I don't think the save file is compatible anyway, since the new characters already appear at the start of the game and interact with the original cast, don't see how they can let you import save.

if want to wait for english version. another 6 months ?

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
if want to wait for english version. another 6 months ?
English ver is Mar 31, one month wait.

But wait for sale don't know which language will go on good discount first. Last time for P5 the English one US PSN had good sale so I got that version. A bit regret I didn't get Chinese cos I prefer the Chinese translation (and it fits the art style better since it's closer to Japanese characters). I was thinking maybe it will have a "Golden" edition (like P4G) and I can get that in Chinese. It turns out to be right, so now it's wait for Asia PSN to have good sale... probably 1 year wait lol.

Wtf, still got Royal Deluxe Edition, Royal Ultimate Edition, knn.

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
English ver is Mar 31, one month wait.

But wait for sale don't know which language will go on good discount first. Last time for P5 the English one US PSN had good sale so I got that version. A bit regret I didn't get Chinese cos I prefer the Chinese translation (and it fits the art style better since it's closer to Japanese characters). I was thinking maybe it will have a "Golden" edition (like P4G) and I can get that in Chinese. It turns out to be right, so now it's wait for Asia PSN to have good sale... probably 1 year wait lol.

Wtf, still got Royal Deluxe Edition, Royal Ultimate Edition, knn.

those royal deluxe/ ultimate edition are just costume, avatar, theme, soundtrack, DLC persona

if you are into those, go get it.

justln

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
FFXV is one of the worst games I've ever played, a goddamn waste of time.

auzzuro

Reaction score
there's better games to buy

Dragon Quest
Witcher
Nino kuni 2

Sent from Samsung SM-N975F using GAGT
Witcher I heard if u die reload take very long ... but since u recommend nino kuni 2 I gg to buy n try but just Wan to ask there are a few version there are wrath of the white witch remastered and revenant kingdom version (the prince edition )which one should I get

Last edited:

Elysium87

Reaction score
Witcher I heard if u die reload take very long ... but since u recommend nino kuni 2 I gg to buy n try but just Wan to ask there are a few version there are wrath of the white witch remastered and revenant kingdom version (the prince edition )which one should I get

wrath of the white witch remastered is ni no kuni 1
revenant kingdom version (the prince edition) is ni no kuni2

i prefer 1, it's more fun compare to 2

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
I was thinking of getting final fantasy XV royal edition is it fun to play ?

FF15 Royal Edition ok lah, if you buy from US PSN while it's on sale now (till Mar 7) at US$17.49 (~SGD25). Just know what you are getting. Don't think of it as a Final Fantasy game. Just consider it another open world action rpg with little in terms of story telling, and with lots of fetch quests.

wrath of the white witch remastered is ni no kuni 1
revenant kingdom version (the prince edition) is ni no kuni2

i prefer 1, it's more fun compare to 2
Ni no Kuni 1 (white witch) is definitely the superior game, but one thing though, I don't like the combat system at all. Can't remember how it works but it was quite clunky, making the combat more difficult than it is. Ni no 2 has a more direct action rpg combat.

auzzuro

Reaction score
Not sure gg to get physical copy or digital cos physical cost abt 20 n digital cost 23 for no Ni no Kuni 2

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
Looks quite meh :(. Almost no voice acting. Fighting seems simplistic. You play as a rookie, as you fight, another hero will be on his way, there's a count down timer, you can switch to the helper when he arrives (that's how the game avoids a simple one punch victory every time).

Adam80

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Looks quite meh :(. Almost no voice acting. Fighting seems simplistic. You play as a rookie, as you fight, another hero will be on his way, there's a count down timer, you can switch to the helper when he arrives (that's how the game avoids a simple one punch victory every time).

It's a cash grab attempt on the manga/anime reputation

Sent from Samsung SM-N975F using GAGT

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.