Treasure at Tampines

Passerboy

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I hope our current SG governors are not soft-hearted to Shermen's current or subsequent pleas. Otherwise, lose my family's votes! And between, if Sengkang Grand is @ $1.8 psf,
it means that families are paying $1.8 mil for a ideally 1000 sq. ft family unit. People who are buying smaller than this ideal minimum family size unit are either singles and investors renting out to foreigners whom we have to give up our high level jobs to. Yep, double think before you hand down your cheque.

CDL had their fair share of luck too.

Piermont Grand is doing relatively well and they got a good land plot beside SUO that they got for cheap.

ThinkCarefully

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
https://www.edgeprop.sg/property-news/deferred-losses-recent-sellers-oue-twin-peaks

1. When you buy high and sell Low, this is the end result.
If it’s my money, I cry...don’t know if it is yours, what happens?

2. Quote from my last entry:
In fact the government should clamp down on their stay-first-pay-later and other fanciful schemes that take advantage of ‘loopholes’

Unless these loss-making sellers are richer than the Developers, my inclination is that it is better for Developers to suffer losses and lose money than individual buyers....

Last edited:

ThinkCarefully

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
From the horse’s mouth...

tanjiakpeng 03:37 PM 29-11-2019
Jadescape will cont giving discounts to clear units

The breakeven cost for developer is no where near where they are selling now

ThinkCarefully

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I hope our current SG governors are not soft-hearted to Shermen's current or subsequent pleas. Otherwise, lose my family's votes! And between, if Sengkang Grand is @ $1.8 psf,
it means that families are paying $1.8 mil for a ideally 1000 sq. ft family unit. People who are buying smaller than this ideal minimum family size unit are either singles and investors renting out to foreigners whom we have to give up our high level jobs to. Yep, double think before you hand down your cheque.

https://www.google.com.sg/amp/s/www...-to-be-exempted-from-qc-regime-minlaw-sla?amp

Guess whose side they are on? The buyers or Developers?

How many of you will vote for the gov?

Last edited:

ThinkCarefully

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
https://www.businesstimes.com.sg/re...g-cert-offer-reprieve-to-singapore-developers

Quote”
A spokesperson for City Developments Ltd (CDL), while welcoming the MinLaw-SLA announcement, added: "However, the onerous ABSD penalty and the associated tight timeline of five years remain a hefty consideration for developers."

The Real Estate Developer's Association of Singapore said: "In light of the current subdued market sentiment and the challenging economic outlook, we hope that the government will continue to review market conditions and make further

Unquote””

Are they asking for even more relief?

Can second and third time singaporean buyers ask for some relief from onerous ABSD as well?

Last edited:

Doc Madatay

Master Member
Reaction score
Seriously in this climate? Got below from FB

“””*** 4 More Days Developer Increase Price ***

Do you know that Treasure at Tampines is one of the most hot selling development due to it’s attractive entry level pricing. 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

Units just keep selling in this development with more than 900 units sold and 45 were sold in Jan alone. Hot Selling!!! 😱😱😱

** Developer is committed to increase price by 2-3% which will be announce on 29-Feb. Take action before they do. 📞📞📞

Click on my website to find out more and register for a viewing appointment. 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

#WeShare #YouDecide #RegisterNow“””

Passerboy

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Do you know that Treasure at Tampines is one of the most hot selling development due to it’s attractive entry level pricing. 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

Units just keep selling in this development with more than 900 units sold and 45 were sold in Jan alone. Hot Selling!!! 😱😱😱

** Developer is committed to increase price by 2-3% which will be announce on 29-Feb. Take action before they do. 📞📞📞

Click on my website to find out more and register for a viewing appointment. 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

Apparently, Parc Esta also increasing price in 2 weeks.
Treasure Tampines already increase twice somemore , perhaps they took note of EC good sales.

2-3% ain’t very high actually cos the quantum at Treasure Tampines is low.

holasingapura

Master Member
Reaction score

Buyers of such entry level condo are most vulnerable to get conned by such sales tactics. All the best to them.

Passerboy

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Buyers of such entry level condo are most vulnerable to get conned by such sales tactics. All the best to them.

I think prices are increasing because upcoming tampines EC is launching soon. But then I don’t fancy treasures tamp though it’s cheap.

sgpropertyblog

Reaction score
Treasure Tampines already increase twice somemore , perhaps they took note of EC good sales.

Its normal for developer to increase their pricing to make up for the low pricing units that they have sold previously.. dollar averaging tactics.. so, those who bought during the initial launch would probably benefit from the price increase..

Doc Madatay

Master Member
Reaction score
I remember during Financial crises when I was shopping some Developers cut prices
Let see the show whether price go up or down in the next 12 months

Passerboy

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I remember during Financial crises when I was shopping some Developers cut prices
Let see the show whether price go up or down in the next 12 months

Jus take a look at this week response to Ola, we would have a clearer indication, given that there have been more rampant talks on covid-19 and the stock market had reacted.

holasingapura

Master Member
Reaction score
Jus take a look at this week response to Ola, we would have a clearer indication, given that there have been more rampant talks on covid-19 and the stock market had reacted.

EC is a poor gauge since it’s will be buyers only property for own stay.

Passerboy

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
EC is a poor gauge since it’s will be buyers only property for own stay.

Then what is a good gage?

The M sold well and it was a pre event so can’t say. The next one is OLA already with all the development in the DOW fall and Covid, I think the next private condo launch is still some time away think it would be KOPAR.

Treasures Tamp still sells well though 51 units till 21Feb.

Last edited:

ThinkCarefully

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Is the glass half full or half empty?

‘more than 900 units sold‘ do you know this is a 2,200 unit project. There are about 1.300 units available and left unsold?!?!!

According to one of the brothers here, if a project has many unsold units, you do not need to think too hard about % of price appreciation..
If you look at historical data, even almost sold out projects, some do not appreciate much.

Last edited:

ThinkCarefully

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Parc Esta (like Whistler Grand) different league, around 70% sold. Developer can play pattern and colour.
Treasure about 40% sold?...still lots of stock availabile.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.